Controlled Power Company, a Troy, MI based manufacturer of power quality solutions for mission critical and life safety applications, has introduced its EON Model EL3 three-phase centralized emergency lighting inverter.
Meeting stringent design and performance specifications, the self-testing, self-diagnostic EON is UL 924 listed as “Emergency Lighting Equipment” and “Auxiliary Lighting and Power Equipment”. It is also NFPA compliant as “Life Safety Equipment”. The EON offers security and versatility to meet facility illumination requirements, and is an ideal complement to life safety and emergency lighting applications.
Available in 10 kW to 33 kW three-phase sizes and featuring one of the smallest three-phase inverter cabinet footprints in the industry, the EON is a suitable backup power solution to be specified for egress lighting used in entertainment/sporting venues; university, healthcare, and correctional facilities; worship centers; shopping malls; subway/train stations; manufacturing plants/warehouses as well as many other similar locations in which a large number of people may be congregated and in which safe egress and life safety are imperative. Shown here is the 33kW cabinet configuration, measuring 68″W x 33″D x 77″H.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs