Controlled Power Company, a Troy, MI based manufacturer of power quality solutions for mission critical and life safety applications, has introduced its EON Model EL3 three-phase centralized emergency lighting inverter.
Meeting stringent design and performance specifications, the self-testing, self-diagnostic EON is UL 924 listed as “Emergency Lighting Equipment” and “Auxiliary Lighting and Power Equipment”. It is also NFPA compliant as “Life Safety Equipment”. The EON offers security and versatility to meet facility illumination requirements, and is an ideal complement to life safety and emergency lighting applications.
Available in 10 kW to 33 kW three-phase sizes and featuring one of the smallest three-phase inverter cabinet footprints in the industry, the EON is a suitable backup power solution to be specified for egress lighting used in entertainment/sporting venues; university, healthcare, and correctional facilities; worship centers; shopping malls; subway/train stations; manufacturing plants/warehouses as well as many other similar locations in which a large number of people may be congregated and in which safe egress and life safety are imperative. Shown here is the 33kW cabinet configuration, measuring 68″W x 33″D x 77″H.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation