Controlled Power Company, a Troy, MI based manufacturer of power quality solutions for mission critical and life safety applications, has introduced its EON Model EL3 three-phase centralized emergency lighting inverter.
Meeting stringent design and performance specifications, the self-testing, self-diagnostic EON is UL 924 listed as “Emergency Lighting Equipment” and “Auxiliary Lighting and Power Equipment”. It is also NFPA compliant as “Life Safety Equipment”. The EON offers security and versatility to meet facility illumination requirements, and is an ideal complement to life safety and emergency lighting applications.
Available in 10 kW to 33 kW three-phase sizes and featuring one of the smallest three-phase inverter cabinet footprints in the industry, the EON is a suitable backup power solution to be specified for egress lighting used in entertainment/sporting venues; university, healthcare, and correctional facilities; worship centers; shopping malls; subway/train stations; manufacturing plants/warehouses as well as many other similar locations in which a large number of people may be congregated and in which safe egress and life safety are imperative. Shown here is the 33kW cabinet configuration, measuring 68″W x 33″D x 77″H.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event