Controlled Power Company, a Troy, MI based manufacturer of power quality solutions for mission critical and life safety applications, has introduced its EON Model EL3 three-phase centralized emergency lighting inverter.
Meeting stringent design and performance specifications, the self-testing, self-diagnostic EON is UL 924 listed as “Emergency Lighting Equipment” and “Auxiliary Lighting and Power Equipment”. It is also NFPA compliant as “Life Safety Equipment”. The EON offers security and versatility to meet facility illumination requirements, and is an ideal complement to life safety and emergency lighting applications.
Available in 10 kW to 33 kW three-phase sizes and featuring one of the smallest three-phase inverter cabinet footprints in the industry, the EON is a suitable backup power solution to be specified for egress lighting used in entertainment/sporting venues; university, healthcare, and correctional facilities; worship centers; shopping malls; subway/train stations; manufacturing plants/warehouses as well as many other similar locations in which a large number of people may be congregated and in which safe egress and life safety are imperative. Shown here is the 33kW cabinet configuration, measuring 68″W x 33″D x 77″H.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?