NEW PRODUCT FLASH: EON Model EL3 from Controlled Power
Controlled Power Company, a Troy, MI based manufacturer of power quality solutions for mission critical and life safety applications, has introduced its EON Model EL3 three-phase centralized emergency lighting inverter.
Meeting stringent design and performance specifications, the self-testing, self-diagnostic EON is UL 924 listed as “Emergency Lighting Equipment” and “Auxiliary Lighting and Power Equipment”. It is also NFPA compliant as “Life Safety Equipment”. The EON offers security and versatility to meet facility illumination requirements, and is an ideal complement to life safety and emergency lighting applications.
Available in 10 kW to 33 kW three-phase sizes and featuring one of the smallest three-phase inverter cabinet footprints in the industry, the EON is a suitable backup power solution to be specified for egress lighting used in entertainment/sporting venues; university, healthcare, and correctional facilities; worship centers; shopping malls; subway/train stations; manufacturing plants/warehouses as well as many other similar locations in which a large number of people may be congregated and in which safe egress and life safety are imperative. Shown here is the 33kW cabinet configuration, measuring 68″W x 33″D x 77″H.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ