As a rigid, high density, non-combustible stone wool insulation board, ROXUL COMFORTBOARD CIS (Commercial Insulated Sheathing) is specifically designed for use as an exterior continuous insulation in commercial rainscreen wall systems.
Thermally efficient and vapor permeable, COMFORTBOARD CIS provides the rigidity and durability needed for many exterior cladding assemblies, such as lightweight metal and composite panel systems. Its thermal properties improve energy efficiency.
Stone wool is water repellent, providing a tertiary drainage plane for bulk water which may migrate into the wall cavity; yet allows the breathability necessary for outward drying and effective moisture control.
COMFORTBOARD CIS is available in 1″, 1.25″, 2″, 2.5″, and 3″ thicknesses, with R-Values of R4, R5, R8, R10, and R12, respectively.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation