As a rigid, high density, non-combustible stone wool insulation board, ROXUL COMFORTBOARD CIS (Commercial Insulated Sheathing) is specifically designed for use as an exterior continuous insulation in commercial rainscreen wall systems.
Thermally efficient and vapor permeable, COMFORTBOARD CIS provides the rigidity and durability needed for many exterior cladding assemblies, such as lightweight metal and composite panel systems. Its thermal properties improve energy efficiency.
Stone wool is water repellent, providing a tertiary drainage plane for bulk water which may migrate into the wall cavity; yet allows the breathability necessary for outward drying and effective moisture control.
COMFORTBOARD CIS is available in 1″, 1.25″, 2″, 2.5″, and 3″ thicknesses, with R-Values of R4, R5, R8, R10, and R12, respectively.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management