As a rigid, high density, non-combustible stone wool insulation board, ROXUL COMFORTBOARD CIS (Commercial Insulated Sheathing) is specifically designed for use as an exterior continuous insulation in commercial rainscreen wall systems.
Thermally efficient and vapor permeable, COMFORTBOARD CIS provides the rigidity and durability needed for many exterior cladding assemblies, such as lightweight metal and composite panel systems. Its thermal properties improve energy efficiency.
Stone wool is water repellent, providing a tertiary drainage plane for bulk water which may migrate into the wall cavity; yet allows the breathability necessary for outward drying and effective moisture control.
COMFORTBOARD CIS is available in 1″, 1.25″, 2″, 2.5″, and 3″ thicknesses, with R-Values of R4, R5, R8, R10, and R12, respectively.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs