As a rigid, high density, non-combustible stone wool insulation board, ROXUL COMFORTBOARD CIS (Commercial Insulated Sheathing) is specifically designed for use as an exterior continuous insulation in commercial rainscreen wall systems.
Thermally efficient and vapor permeable, COMFORTBOARD CIS provides the rigidity and durability needed for many exterior cladding assemblies, such as lightweight metal and composite panel systems. Its thermal properties improve energy efficiency.
Stone wool is water repellent, providing a tertiary drainage plane for bulk water which may migrate into the wall cavity; yet allows the breathability necessary for outward drying and effective moisture control.
COMFORTBOARD CIS is available in 1″, 1.25″, 2″, 2.5″, and 3″ thicknesses, with R-Values of R4, R5, R8, R10, and R12, respectively.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event