The SDL4 LED lights from World Light Tech deliver 25% to 50% more light than other LEDs and up to eight times the brightness of standard incandescent lamps. The proprietary double LED technology is available in a variety of products suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. These include parking lots and garages; area lighting; security lighting; and architectural lighting. Interior applications include high bay lighting; ceilings; accent lighting; hotels; and retail displays. Each product is backed by a seven year guarantee.
For facility interiors, the company’s SDL4 products include T-8 tubes; PAR 30 and PAR 38; MR-16 12 volt; and E27/E26/B22.
Meanwhile, the company’s PAR-30 and PAR-38 lamps range from 6 to 18 watts, featuring 40,000 hours of life. The MR-16 12 volt lamps range from 1.5 to 6 watts, with a 40,000 hour life. And the E27/E26/B22 lamps offer ranges from 4 watts to 12 watts, and a 40,000 hour life.
Based in New York City, World Light Tech has offices in Houston, TX and exports throughout the world to locations including Central and South America; Eastern and Western Europe; Asia; and Australia.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts