The SDL4 LED lights from World Light Tech deliver 25% to 50% more light than other LEDs and up to eight times the brightness of standard incandescent lamps. The proprietary double LED technology is available in a variety of products suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. These include parking lots and garages; area lighting; security lighting; and architectural lighting. Interior applications include high bay lighting; ceilings; accent lighting; hotels; and retail displays. Each product is backed by a seven year guarantee.
For facility interiors, the company’s SDL4 products include T-8 tubes; PAR 30 and PAR 38; MR-16 12 volt; and E27/E26/B22.
Meanwhile, the company’s PAR-30 and PAR-38 lamps range from 6 to 18 watts, featuring 40,000 hours of life. The MR-16 12 volt lamps range from 1.5 to 6 watts, with a 40,000 hour life. And the E27/E26/B22 lamps offer ranges from 4 watts to 12 watts, and a 40,000 hour life.
Based in New York City, World Light Tech has offices in Houston, TX and exports throughout the world to locations including Central and South America; Eastern and Western Europe; Asia; and Australia.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation