The SDL4 LED lights from World Light Tech deliver 25% to 50% more light than other LEDs and up to eight times the brightness of standard incandescent lamps. The proprietary double LED technology is available in a variety of products suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. These include parking lots and garages; area lighting; security lighting; and architectural lighting. Interior applications include high bay lighting; ceilings; accent lighting; hotels; and retail displays. Each product is backed by a seven year guarantee.
For facility interiors, the company’s SDL4 products include T-8 tubes; PAR 30 and PAR 38; MR-16 12 volt; and E27/E26/B22.
Meanwhile, the company’s PAR-30 and PAR-38 lamps range from 6 to 18 watts, featuring 40,000 hours of life. The MR-16 12 volt lamps range from 1.5 to 6 watts, with a 40,000 hour life. And the E27/E26/B22 lamps offer ranges from 4 watts to 12 watts, and a 40,000 hour life.
Based in New York City, World Light Tech has offices in Houston, TX and exports throughout the world to locations including Central and South America; Eastern and Western Europe; Asia; and Australia.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms