Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Travel is exhausting, there is no doubt about it. Between the delays and the long security clearance times, airline travel is probably the worst it has ever been. But in Johannesburg’s O.R Tambo International Airport, airline travel has just gotten a little bit better.
How? Call it instant magical caffeinated goodness.
Yes, some lucky travelers are getting free coffee—all they have to do is yawn in front of the Douwe Egbert machine and facial recognition software does the rest. Check out this promotional video from the company, and you’ll see how it works:
Did you yawn? Sorry, no coffee here…
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention