FRIDAY FUNNY: Need Coffee? Just Yawn!
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Travel is exhausting, there is no doubt about it. Between the delays and the long security clearance times, airline travel is probably the worst it has ever been. But in Johannesburg’s O.R Tambo International Airport, airline travel has just gotten a little bit better.
How? Call it instant magical caffeinated goodness.
Yes, some lucky travelers are getting free coffee—all they have to do is yawn in front of the Douwe Egbert machine and facial recognition software does the rest. Check out this promotional video from the company, and you’ll see how it works:
Did you yawn? Sorry, no coffee here…
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Friday Funny: Vote For America’s Top Potty
- 2010 TFM Readers’ Choice Awards
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Glass Walkway Shatters On China’s Yuntai Mountain