Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Travel is exhausting, there is no doubt about it. Between the delays and the long security clearance times, airline travel is probably the worst it has ever been. But in Johannesburg’s O.R Tambo International Airport, airline travel has just gotten a little bit better.
How? Call it instant magical caffeinated goodness.
Yes, some lucky travelers are getting free coffee—all they have to do is yawn in front of the Douwe Egbert machine and facial recognition software does the rest. Check out this promotional video from the company, and you’ll see how it works:
Did you yawn? Sorry, no coffee here…
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms