FRIDAY FUNNY: Need Coffee? Just Yawn!
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Travel is exhausting, there is no doubt about it. Between the delays and the long security clearance times, airline travel is probably the worst it has ever been. But in Johannesburg’s O.R Tambo International Airport, airline travel has just gotten a little bit better.
How? Call it instant magical caffeinated goodness.
Yes, some lucky travelers are getting free coffee—all they have to do is yawn in front of the Douwe Egbert machine and facial recognition software does the rest. Check out this promotional video from the company, and you’ll see how it works:
Did you yawn? Sorry, no coffee here…
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ