Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Over the past few weeks, Whitey Bulger’s name has been in the news on a fairly regular basis. Considering his record includes racketeering and murder, it is hardly a surprise that bank robberies are among his lesser misdeeds. However, that’s not the case for one alleged thief whose name will forever be associated with this crime.
Financial facility managers beware. If someone by the name of Ulysses Corwin Nevermissashot opens an account at your institution, contact the police immediately.
In August 2013, Nevermissashot was arrested and denied bail after being linked to a November 2012 robbery in Quilcene, WA. During the incident, Nevermissashot held a teller at gunpoint but did not fire. He fled the scene with an undisclosed sum of money but left behind a smoldering cigarette butt that held a sample of his DNA. This (along with other forensic evidence) led the police to Nevermissashot.
I don’t know, but maybe he should change his name to Neverfireashot instead? On the other hand, if you don’t shoot, you can never miss.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention