FRIDAY FUNNY: Sometimes It IS All In A Name
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Over the past few weeks, Whitey Bulger’s name has been in the news on a fairly regular basis. Considering his record includes racketeering and murder, it is hardly a surprise that bank robberies are among his lesser misdeeds. However, that’s not the case for one alleged thief whose name will forever be associated with this crime.
Financial facility managers beware. If someone by the name of Ulysses Corwin Nevermissashot opens an account at your institution, contact the police immediately.
In August 2013, Nevermissashot was arrested and denied bail after being linked to a November 2012 robbery in Quilcene, WA. During the incident, Nevermissashot held a teller at gunpoint but did not fire. He fled the scene with an undisclosed sum of money but left behind a smoldering cigarette butt that held a sample of his DNA. This (along with other forensic evidence) led the police to Nevermissashot.
I don’t know, but maybe he should change his name to Neverfireashot instead? On the other hand, if you don’t shoot, you can never miss.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ