Sanitaire has introduced a family of air movers that feature a compact and lightweight design. The three models—SC6055A, SC6054A, and SC6053A—are designed to provide superior performance and durability to dry carpets and floors very quickly in a facility.
These Sanitaire air movers feature a three-speed rotary switch that lets users control the air speed. Their stackable design facilitates transporting and storing the equipment.
The SC6055A Precision Air Mover (shown here) pulls air from above into a newly designed fan chamber and produces a maximum wind velocity of 3,400 FPM. Featuring four different drying positions, the air mover delivers the driest air into precise areas. Other features include a 20′ power cord, 2.8 amp motor, and the ability to daisy-chain up to four units on one 15 amp circuit. It weighs 17.5 pounds.
The SC6053 and C6054 High Velocity Air Movers feature 5 amp motors and three speeds. The SC6053 has a molded handle while the SC6054 has a built-in telescoping handle for easy maneuvering. Both models deliver a maximum air velocity of 3800 feet/minute.
These products come with the Sanitaire Promise of Performance warranty that warrants parts, materials, workmanship, and labor.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs