NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Compact Air Movers from Sanitaire
Sanitaire has introduced a family of air movers that feature a compact and lightweight design. The three models—SC6055A, SC6054A, and SC6053A—are designed to provide superior performance and durability to dry carpets and floors very quickly in a facility.
These Sanitaire air movers feature a three-speed rotary switch that lets users control the air speed. Their stackable design facilitates transporting and storing the equipment.
The SC6055A Precision Air Mover (shown here) pulls air from above into a newly designed fan chamber and produces a maximum wind velocity of 3,400 FPM. Featuring four different drying positions, the air mover delivers the driest air into precise areas. Other features include a 20′ power cord, 2.8 amp motor, and the ability to daisy-chain up to four units on one 15 amp circuit. It weighs 17.5 pounds.
The SC6053 and C6054 High Velocity Air Movers feature 5 amp motors and three speeds. The SC6053 has a molded handle while the SC6054 has a built-in telescoping handle for easy maneuvering. Both models deliver a maximum air velocity of 3800 feet/minute.
These products come with the Sanitaire Promise of Performance warranty that warrants parts, materials, workmanship, and labor.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices