Sanitaire has introduced a family of air movers that feature a compact and lightweight design. The three models—SC6055A, SC6054A, and SC6053A—are designed to provide superior performance and durability to dry carpets and floors very quickly in a facility.
These Sanitaire air movers feature a three-speed rotary switch that lets users control the air speed. Their stackable design facilitates transporting and storing the equipment.
The SC6055A Precision Air Mover (shown here) pulls air from above into a newly designed fan chamber and produces a maximum wind velocity of 3,400 FPM. Featuring four different drying positions, the air mover delivers the driest air into precise areas. Other features include a 20′ power cord, 2.8 amp motor, and the ability to daisy-chain up to four units on one 15 amp circuit. It weighs 17.5 pounds.
The SC6053 and C6054 High Velocity Air Movers feature 5 amp motors and three speeds. The SC6053 has a molded handle while the SC6054 has a built-in telescoping handle for easy maneuvering. Both models deliver a maximum air velocity of 3800 feet/minute.
These products come with the Sanitaire Promise of Performance warranty that warrants parts, materials, workmanship, and labor.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention