Sanitaire has introduced a family of air movers that feature a compact and lightweight design. The three models—SC6055A, SC6054A, and SC6053A—are designed to provide superior performance and durability to dry carpets and floors very quickly in a facility.
These Sanitaire air movers feature a three-speed rotary switch that lets users control the air speed. Their stackable design facilitates transporting and storing the equipment.
The SC6055A Precision Air Mover (shown here) pulls air from above into a newly designed fan chamber and produces a maximum wind velocity of 3,400 FPM. Featuring four different drying positions, the air mover delivers the driest air into precise areas. Other features include a 20′ power cord, 2.8 amp motor, and the ability to daisy-chain up to four units on one 15 amp circuit. It weighs 17.5 pounds.
The SC6053 and C6054 High Velocity Air Movers feature 5 amp motors and three speeds. The SC6053 has a molded handle while the SC6054 has a built-in telescoping handle for easy maneuvering. Both models deliver a maximum air velocity of 3800 feet/minute.
These products come with the Sanitaire Promise of Performance warranty that warrants parts, materials, workmanship, and labor.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management