Stonhard, a provider of high performance floor, wall, and lining systems offers Stonclad GS, a slip-resistant floor geared for use in manufacturing facilities, but suitable for numerous other applications including the food and beverage industry.
The company’s Stonclad line of products is a high performing, slip-resistant epoxy or urethane system formulated to withstand harsh environments, including those that cater to throngs of foot traffic and equipment, as well as chemical abrasion. Stonclad GS is formulated specifically for traffic aisles, production, chemical processing, and machine areas. It cures to an extremely hard, impact-resistant mortar. And with the use of the appropriate primer, Stonclad GS can also be applied over concrete, wood, brick, quarry tile, or metal.
The superior impact, abrasion, and chemical resistance of Stonclad GS contributes to smooth operations when installed in manufacturing facilities. For instance, its seamless, slip-resistant qualities provide long-term durability against forklifts and other heavy machinery; this helps minimize shutdowns for repairs and increases production in the facility. (Shown here is Stonclad GS in a winery.)
Available in 12 standard colors, Stonclad GS offers a variety of high performance design options that are easy to maintain. Headquartered in Maple Shade, NJ, Stonhard offers a single source warranty on both products and installation. The company’s team of project engineers and construction management experts evaluate a project from start to finish to meet all of a facility’s requirements.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention