Stonhard, a provider of high performance floor, wall, and lining systems offers Stonclad GS, a slip-resistant floor geared for use in manufacturing facilities, but suitable for numerous other applications including the food and beverage industry.
The company’s Stonclad line of products is a high performing, slip-resistant epoxy or urethane system formulated to withstand harsh environments, including those that cater to throngs of foot traffic and equipment, as well as chemical abrasion. Stonclad GS is formulated specifically for traffic aisles, production, chemical processing, and machine areas. It cures to an extremely hard, impact-resistant mortar. And with the use of the appropriate primer, Stonclad GS can also be applied over concrete, wood, brick, quarry tile, or metal.
The superior impact, abrasion, and chemical resistance of Stonclad GS contributes to smooth operations when installed in manufacturing facilities. For instance, its seamless, slip-resistant qualities provide long-term durability against forklifts and other heavy machinery; this helps minimize shutdowns for repairs and increases production in the facility. (Shown here is Stonclad GS in a winery.)
Available in 12 standard colors, Stonclad GS offers a variety of high performance design options that are easy to maintain. Headquartered in Maple Shade, NJ, Stonhard offers a single source warranty on both products and installation. The company’s team of project engineers and construction management experts evaluate a project from start to finish to meet all of a facility’s requirements.
You might like:
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?