Stonhard, a provider of high performance floor, wall, and lining systems offers Stonclad GS, a slip-resistant floor geared for use in manufacturing facilities, but suitable for numerous other applications including the food and beverage industry.
The company’s Stonclad line of products is a high performing, slip-resistant epoxy or urethane system formulated to withstand harsh environments, including those that cater to throngs of foot traffic and equipment, as well as chemical abrasion. Stonclad GS is formulated specifically for traffic aisles, production, chemical processing, and machine areas. It cures to an extremely hard, impact-resistant mortar. And with the use of the appropriate primer, Stonclad GS can also be applied over concrete, wood, brick, quarry tile, or metal.
The superior impact, abrasion, and chemical resistance of Stonclad GS contributes to smooth operations when installed in manufacturing facilities. For instance, its seamless, slip-resistant qualities provide long-term durability against forklifts and other heavy machinery; this helps minimize shutdowns for repairs and increases production in the facility. (Shown here is Stonclad GS in a winery.)
Available in 12 standard colors, Stonclad GS offers a variety of high performance design options that are easy to maintain. Headquartered in Maple Shade, NJ, Stonhard offers a single source warranty on both products and installation. The company’s team of project engineers and construction management experts evaluate a project from start to finish to meet all of a facility’s requirements.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts