BOMI International Chairman, Greg Grainger, recently welcomed New Board of Trustees member, David (Dave) Pogue, LEED® AP. Pogue is currently the Global Director of Corporate Responsibility at CBRE where he oversees development, implementation, and reporting for all aspects of corporate social responsibility.
“Dave Pogue will be a valuable asset to the BOMI International Board of Trustees,” said Chairman Greg Grainger. “He has already demonstrated leadership within the industry and within the organization by working as a lead subject matter expert on BOMI International’s new high-performance sustainability program, set to launch in January 2014.”
Before assuming his current role, Pogue led sustainability programs—managing the development, introduction, and execution of a broad platform of sustainable practices and policies—for the company’s global property and facilities management portfolio. Program achievements included development of CBRE’s $1 million Real Green Research Challenge; endorsement of the U.S. EPA ENERGY STAR® program; introduction of the Green Knights program; delivery of co-branded BOMA BEEP training to more than 13,000 attendees; and recognition as the first manager of commercial property to certify more than 150 buildings in the LEED® for Existing Buildings rating system. Additionally, CBRE was ranked in Newsweek’s list of 500 greenest companies in the U.S. since the award’s inception, honored by the EPA as a six-time ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year, and recognized by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) with the Leadership Award for Organizational Excellence.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention