BOMI International Chairman, Greg Grainger, recently welcomed New Board of Trustees member, David (Dave) Pogue, LEED® AP. Pogue is currently the Global Director of Corporate Responsibility at CBRE where he oversees development, implementation, and reporting for all aspects of corporate social responsibility.
“Dave Pogue will be a valuable asset to the BOMI International Board of Trustees,” said Chairman Greg Grainger. “He has already demonstrated leadership within the industry and within the organization by working as a lead subject matter expert on BOMI International’s new high-performance sustainability program, set to launch in January 2014.”
Before assuming his current role, Pogue led sustainability programs—managing the development, introduction, and execution of a broad platform of sustainable practices and policies—for the company’s global property and facilities management portfolio. Program achievements included development of CBRE’s $1 million Real Green Research Challenge; endorsement of the U.S. EPA ENERGY STAR® program; introduction of the Green Knights program; delivery of co-branded BOMA BEEP training to more than 13,000 attendees; and recognition as the first manager of commercial property to certify more than 150 buildings in the LEED® for Existing Buildings rating system. Additionally, CBRE was ranked in Newsweek’s list of 500 greenest companies in the U.S. since the award’s inception, honored by the EPA as a six-time ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year, and recognized by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) with the Leadership Award for Organizational Excellence.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management