BOMI International Announces New Board of Trustees Appointment, David Pogue
BOMI International Chairman, Greg Grainger, recently welcomed New Board of Trustees member, David (Dave) Pogue, LEED® AP. Pogue is currently the Global Director of Corporate Responsibility at CBRE where he oversees development, implementation, and reporting for all aspects of corporate social responsibility.
“Dave Pogue will be a valuable asset to the BOMI International Board of Trustees,” said Chairman Greg Grainger. “He has already demonstrated leadership within the industry and within the organization by working as a lead subject matter expert on BOMI International’s new high-performance sustainability program, set to launch in January 2014.”
Before assuming his current role, Pogue led sustainability programs—managing the development, introduction, and execution of a broad platform of sustainable practices and policies—for the company’s global property and facilities management portfolio. Program achievements included development of CBRE’s $1 million Real Green Research Challenge; endorsement of the U.S. EPA ENERGY STAR® program; introduction of the Green Knights program; delivery of co-branded BOMA BEEP training to more than 13,000 attendees; and recognition as the first manager of commercial property to certify more than 150 buildings in the LEED® for Existing Buildings rating system. Additionally, CBRE was ranked in Newsweek’s list of 500 greenest companies in the U.S. since the award’s inception, honored by the EPA as a six-time ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year, and recognized by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) with the Leadership Award for Organizational Excellence.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Upgrading Power Transformers