BOMI International And Spring Arbor University Partner To Create New Facilities Management Major
BOMI International and Spring Arbor University are collaborating in an effort to enhance the competencies—knowledge, skills, and abilities—of current and prospective facility management professionals. The partnership incorporates three courses that comprise the BOMI International Facilities Management Certificate (FMC) program into a selection of Spring Arbor University’s Organizational Management major and Business major courses.
“BOMI International is honored to work in partnership with Spring Arbor University. This new collaboration between our two institutions provides a well-rounded educational opportunity that prepares prospective facility managers for rewarding careers,” said Jeffrey Horn, president and CEO of BOMI International.
Spring Arbor University’s high-level curricula in business, management, and leadership integrated with BOMI International’s courses—Fundamentals of Facilities Management, The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part I and Part II—will create a robust 36-credit hour Facilities Management major.
“Spring Arbor University is excited to join BOMI International in this new venture, said Associate Dean, Professional Studies, Tamara Dindoffer, Ph.D. “By combining BOMI’s industry leading facilities management training with our proven business and management curriculum, the resulting Bachelor Degree in Facilities Management will offer students a solid educational and professional foundation emphasizing current and comprehensive knowledge of the field.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.