BOMI International And Spring Arbor University Partner To Create New Facilities Management Major
BOMI International and Spring Arbor University are collaborating in an effort to enhance the competencies—knowledge, skills, and abilities—of current and prospective facility management professionals. The partnership incorporates three courses that comprise the BOMI International Facilities Management Certificate (FMC) program into a selection of Spring Arbor University’s Organizational Management major and Business major courses.
“BOMI International is honored to work in partnership with Spring Arbor University. This new collaboration between our two institutions provides a well-rounded educational opportunity that prepares prospective facility managers for rewarding careers,” said Jeffrey Horn, president and CEO of BOMI International.
Spring Arbor University’s high-level curricula in business, management, and leadership integrated with BOMI International’s courses—Fundamentals of Facilities Management, The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part I and Part II—will create a robust 36-credit hour Facilities Management major.
“Spring Arbor University is excited to join BOMI International in this new venture, said Associate Dean, Professional Studies, Tamara Dindoffer, Ph.D. “By combining BOMI’s industry leading facilities management training with our proven business and management curriculum, the resulting Bachelor Degree in Facilities Management will offer students a solid educational and professional foundation emphasizing current and comprehensive knowledge of the field.”
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management