BOMI International and Spring Arbor University are collaborating in an effort to enhance the competencies—knowledge, skills, and abilities—of current and prospective facility management professionals. The partnership incorporates three courses that comprise the BOMI International Facilities Management Certificate (FMC) program into a selection of Spring Arbor University’s Organizational Management major and Business major courses.
“BOMI International is honored to work in partnership with Spring Arbor University. This new collaboration between our two institutions provides a well-rounded educational opportunity that prepares prospective facility managers for rewarding careers,” said Jeffrey Horn, president and CEO of BOMI International.
Spring Arbor University’s high-level curricula in business, management, and leadership integrated with BOMI International’s courses—Fundamentals of Facilities Management, The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part I and Part II—will create a robust 36-credit hour Facilities Management major.
“Spring Arbor University is excited to join BOMI International in this new venture, said Associate Dean, Professional Studies, Tamara Dindoffer, Ph.D. “By combining BOMI’s industry leading facilities management training with our proven business and management curriculum, the resulting Bachelor Degree in Facilities Management will offer students a solid educational and professional foundation emphasizing current and comprehensive knowledge of the field.”
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?