BOMI International and Spring Arbor University are collaborating in an effort to enhance the competencies—knowledge, skills, and abilities—of current and prospective facility management professionals. The partnership incorporates three courses that comprise the BOMI International Facilities Management Certificate (FMC) program into a selection of Spring Arbor University’s Organizational Management major and Business major courses.
“BOMI International is honored to work in partnership with Spring Arbor University. This new collaboration between our two institutions provides a well-rounded educational opportunity that prepares prospective facility managers for rewarding careers,” said Jeffrey Horn, president and CEO of BOMI International.
Spring Arbor University’s high-level curricula in business, management, and leadership integrated with BOMI International’s courses—Fundamentals of Facilities Management, The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part I and Part II—will create a robust 36-credit hour Facilities Management major.
“Spring Arbor University is excited to join BOMI International in this new venture, said Associate Dean, Professional Studies, Tamara Dindoffer, Ph.D. “By combining BOMI’s industry leading facilities management training with our proven business and management curriculum, the resulting Bachelor Degree in Facilities Management will offer students a solid educational and professional foundation emphasizing current and comprehensive knowledge of the field.”
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips