FREE CASE STUDY: High Praise For Lighting – Christ Baptist Church
Christ Baptist Church in Raleigh, NC takes a practical approach to lighting
Christ Baptist Church was considering placing halogen lights in the 30′ ceiling of its new 1,200-seat sanctuary. The prospect of climbing up to change bulbs every year was daunting. An LED lighting system was the logical solution.
Please fill out the following form in order to access the free case study:
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management