Apologies in advance for the convoluted equation, but blame it on the marketing team at Sims Crane & Equipment. The folks there are pushing the artistic envelope in a brief safety oriented video that asks the question, does A + B = C?
Shot in the classic film noir style, the video, entitled “Citizen Crane,” opens with the line, “It was a dark and stormy night; the kind of weather that tries men’s souls.” Seconds later, the femme fatale strolls into Safety Director Bob Berry’s office and declares, “There’s a company out there that’s trying to make a lift in this weather. It’s just unsafe!” Well, you just have to see it to believe it:
Founded in 1959, Sims Crane & Equipment Co. is based in Florida. While film making is certainly not its primary business, the company does get high marks for attempting to relay some rather conventional safety concepts in an innovative way. Play it again, Sims…
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention