FRIDAY FUNNY: Do Amateur Acting + B-Grade Movie Backdrop = Compelling Crane Safety?
Apologies in advance for the convoluted equation, but blame it on the marketing team at Sims Crane & Equipment. The folks there are pushing the artistic envelope in a brief safety oriented video that asks the question, does A + B = C?
Shot in the classic film noir style, the video, entitled “Citizen Crane,” opens with the line, “It was a dark and stormy night; the kind of weather that tries men’s souls.” Seconds later, the femme fatale strolls into Safety Director Bob Berry’s office and declares, “There’s a company out there that’s trying to make a lift in this weather. It’s just unsafe!” Well, you just have to see it to believe it:
Founded in 1959, Sims Crane & Equipment Co. is based in Florida. While film making is certainly not its primary business, the company does get high marks for attempting to relay some rather conventional safety concepts in an innovative way. Play it again, Sims…
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ