KI recently introduced the Connection Zone Collection, which includes teaming tables with privacy dividers; group project areas; seating areas that promote interaction while allowing for personal work style preferences; privacy booths to tune out distractions; assigned and unassigned storage space; and mobile work boards for information capture and impromptu space division.
The collection has been designed to address the human element of workspace and how the right “zones” foster improved performance.
Focus zones, retreat zones, social zones, ideation zones, and storage zones are all key areas with discrete needs that are addressed with the components of the collection.
Each element of Connection Zone was selected for its ability to support multitasking. The benches can be expanded or contracted. Mobile marker board dividers provide a space for idea collection and sharing. And team storage provides a space for personal items.
Steel powdercoated components ensure product longevity while high pressure laminate worksurfaces ensure balanced construction. While varying by style, all components within the collection allow for segregation of materials for post use recycling.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management