KI recently introduced the Connection Zone Collection, which includes teaming tables with privacy dividers; group project areas; seating areas that promote interaction while allowing for personal work style preferences; privacy booths to tune out distractions; assigned and unassigned storage space; and mobile work boards for information capture and impromptu space division.
The collection has been designed to address the human element of workspace and how the right “zones” foster improved performance.
Focus zones, retreat zones, social zones, ideation zones, and storage zones are all key areas with discrete needs that are addressed with the components of the collection.
Each element of Connection Zone was selected for its ability to support multitasking. The benches can be expanded or contracted. Mobile marker board dividers provide a space for idea collection and sharing. And team storage provides a space for personal items.
Steel powdercoated components ensure product longevity while high pressure laminate worksurfaces ensure balanced construction. While varying by style, all components within the collection allow for segregation of materials for post use recycling.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts