KI recently introduced the Connection Zone Collection, which includes teaming tables with privacy dividers; group project areas; seating areas that promote interaction while allowing for personal work style preferences; privacy booths to tune out distractions; assigned and unassigned storage space; and mobile work boards for information capture and impromptu space division.
The collection has been designed to address the human element of workspace and how the right “zones” foster improved performance.
Focus zones, retreat zones, social zones, ideation zones, and storage zones are all key areas with discrete needs that are addressed with the components of the collection.
Each element of Connection Zone was selected for its ability to support multitasking. The benches can be expanded or contracted. Mobile marker board dividers provide a space for idea collection and sharing. And team storage provides a space for personal items.
Steel powdercoated components ensure product longevity while high pressure laminate worksurfaces ensure balanced construction. While varying by style, all components within the collection allow for segregation of materials for post use recycling.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- DCIM For Facility Management
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power