KI recently introduced the Connection Zone Collection, which includes teaming tables with privacy dividers; group project areas; seating areas that promote interaction while allowing for personal work style preferences; privacy booths to tune out distractions; assigned and unassigned storage space; and mobile work boards for information capture and impromptu space division.
The collection has been designed to address the human element of workspace and how the right “zones” foster improved performance.
Focus zones, retreat zones, social zones, ideation zones, and storage zones are all key areas with discrete needs that are addressed with the components of the collection.
Each element of Connection Zone was selected for its ability to support multitasking. The benches can be expanded or contracted. Mobile marker board dividers provide a space for idea collection and sharing. And team storage provides a space for personal items.
Steel powdercoated components ensure product longevity while high pressure laminate worksurfaces ensure balanced construction. While varying by style, all components within the collection allow for segregation of materials for post use recycling.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention