The MaintenanceMaster whiteboard system from Magnatag Visible Systems is designed to help facility managers reduce equipment downtime and increase staff efficiency by visually communicating preventive maintenance scheduling.
Users display and schedule preventive maintenance checks by listing each piece of equipment or location on the board; then placing color coded magnet symbols and writing on the board to communicate what needs to be done and when.
The board features both a 52 week and seven day task assignment section in view. This latest version from the company features printable T-cards added to each row on the board for permanent recordkeeping. These T-card file-slots hold a 365 day maintenance history card for each line item, to which managers can refer to view what tasks need to be done without having to look through printouts.
These heat fused printed porcelain-like steel whiteboards are available in four sizes (50 lines, 74 lines, 148 lines, and 222 lines). The board header can be custom printed, if desired, free of charge.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention