The MaintenanceMaster whiteboard system from Magnatag Visible Systems is designed to help facility managers reduce equipment downtime and increase staff efficiency by visually communicating preventive maintenance scheduling.
Users display and schedule preventive maintenance checks by listing each piece of equipment or location on the board; then placing color coded magnet symbols and writing on the board to communicate what needs to be done and when.
The board features both a 52 week and seven day task assignment section in view. This latest version from the company features printable T-cards added to each row on the board for permanent recordkeeping. These T-card file-slots hold a 365 day maintenance history card for each line item, to which managers can refer to view what tasks need to be done without having to look through printouts.
These heat fused printed porcelain-like steel whiteboards are available in four sizes (50 lines, 74 lines, 148 lines, and 222 lines). The board header can be custom printed, if desired, free of charge.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management