The MaintenanceMaster whiteboard system from Magnatag Visible Systems is designed to help facility managers reduce equipment downtime and increase staff efficiency by visually communicating preventive maintenance scheduling.
Users display and schedule preventive maintenance checks by listing each piece of equipment or location on the board; then placing color coded magnet symbols and writing on the board to communicate what needs to be done and when.
The board features both a 52 week and seven day task assignment section in view. This latest version from the company features printable T-cards added to each row on the board for permanent recordkeeping. These T-card file-slots hold a 365 day maintenance history card for each line item, to which managers can refer to view what tasks need to be done without having to look through printouts.
These heat fused printed porcelain-like steel whiteboards are available in four sizes (50 lines, 74 lines, 148 lines, and 222 lines). The board header can be custom printed, if desired, free of charge.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation