IFMA Congratulates 2013 IFMA Awards Of Excellence Recipients
The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is pleased to name the 2013 recipients of IFMA’s Awards of Excellence. These annual awards recognize the outstanding achievements of individual members, chapters, councils, and partners. The awards were announced at IFMA’s World Workplace Conference and Expo at an event honoring those who have made exceptional contributions to the advancement of the FM profession and the association.
Winners were announced in 15 categories, with judging panels comprised of industry experts evaluating nominees individually and scoring them in a number of specific areas. IFMA recognizes companies and individuals for their achievements that advance the facility management profession, as well as chapters and councils for their outstanding performance in key areas.
The IFMA Awards of Excellence and the 2013 recipients are listed in alphabetical order below:
Associate Member Award
Chapter Professional Development Award – Large Chapter
Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter of IFMA
Council Communications Award
Academic Facilities Council of IFMA
Council Programs and Professional Development Award
Legal Industry Council of IFMA
Council of the Year Award
Utilities Council of IFMA
Distinguished Author Award – Article or Research Paper
Anthony Pizzitola, CFM, CBCP, MBCI
Distinguished Author Award – Book or Instructional Materials
Mark Sekula, CFM, FMP, IFMA Fellow
Cornel Rosario, CFM
Distinguished Member Award
Kenneth Timothy Sullivan, Ph.D.
Chapter Web Communications Award – Large Chapter
Silicon Valley Chapter of IFMA
Large Chapter of the Year Award
Atlanta Chapter of IFMA
Chapter Web Communications Award – Small Chapter
Birmingham Chapter of IFMA
Small Chapter of the Year Award
Central Pennsylvania Chapter of IFMA
The George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement
Randy L. Groff, CFM
The Sheila Sheridan Award for Sustainable Facility Operations and Management
The Building Services Division of Washington County Minnesota
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- Upgrading Power Transformers