Carlisle SynTec Systems recently expanded its Sure-Flex™ PVC product line with the introduction of HydroBond PVC Water-Based Adhesive. The new product is a high strength, one sided wet lay-in dispersion adhesive for use with all Sure-Flex PVC and Sure-Flex FleeceBACK products.
HydroBond provides a long lasting, high strength bond. The adhesive can be used to bond PVC membranes in a wet lay-in application to various porous and non-porous substrates on slopes up to 2:12. It works as a contact adhesive on higher slopes and vertical surfaces. The adhesive can be roller applied or spray applied. It meets the requirements of both South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule 1168 and the OTC Model Rule for Single-Ply Roofing Adhesives.
This adhesive is also geared at being a time saver for installers. Since HydroBond is a one-sided application (substrate only), wet lay-in adhesive, workers do not have to spend time waiting for the adhesive to flash off. Carlisle SynTec notes that labor is reduced by up to 50% when compared to traditional contact adhesives.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation