Carlisle SynTec Systems recently expanded its Sure-Flex™ PVC product line with the introduction of HydroBond PVC Water-Based Adhesive. The new product is a high strength, one sided wet lay-in dispersion adhesive for use with all Sure-Flex PVC and Sure-Flex FleeceBACK products.
HydroBond provides a long lasting, high strength bond. The adhesive can be used to bond PVC membranes in a wet lay-in application to various porous and non-porous substrates on slopes up to 2:12. It works as a contact adhesive on higher slopes and vertical surfaces. The adhesive can be roller applied or spray applied. It meets the requirements of both South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule 1168 and the OTC Model Rule for Single-Ply Roofing Adhesives.
This adhesive is also geared at being a time saver for installers. Since HydroBond is a one-sided application (substrate only), wet lay-in adhesive, workers do not have to spend time waiting for the adhesive to flash off. Carlisle SynTec notes that labor is reduced by up to 50% when compared to traditional contact adhesives.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices