NEW PRODUCT FLASH: I-Line Combo Panelboard from Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric introduces its Square D I-Line™ Combo Panelboard, designed to save time and space by combining an I-Line power distribution section and NQ or NF lighting sections into one panelboard. Along with a smaller footprint, this product is designed to address customer pain points, helping them to improve performance, reduce costs, and save space within facilities. The design enables quick installation, reduced labor expenses and material costs, and a smaller footprint. Key features and functionalities of the I-Line Combo Panelboard include:
Ease of installation and compatibility: The I-Line Combo Panelboard is built to the same UL Listed 67 standard as other Square D panelboards and provides quick installation due to the minimal amount of materials needed and having to install only one panelboard. This latest release builds on Schneider Electric’s Classic I-Line Panelboard solution offering the same quality and familiar layout.
Reduced footprint: By combining a power panel with up to two lighting sections in one enclosure, the I-Line Combo Panelboard saves significant space in a facility, over traditional configurations.
Simple retrofit: The I-Line Combo Panelboard enclosures fit into the same footprint on sites where an existing Classic I-Line power panelboard resides, providing easy upgrades of electrical equipment.
Flexible circuit breaker configuration: The I-Line Combo Panelboard is able to house I-Line molded case circuit breakers as well as cost-effective miniature circuit breakers. This provides an economical approach as well as an adaptable solution tailored to meet each facility’s space and power needs.
Customizable: The Single I-Line Combo Panelboard is available in 26″ and 32″ widths. The Duplex I-Line Combo Panelboard is available in 32″ and 44″ widths, with two hard-bussed sections or one hard-bussed section and mounting space for field-installable options. The I-Line power section mounts horizontally, and is available in 18″, 22.5″, or 31.5″ mounting space configurations.
The panelboard will be available for Building Information Modeling (BIM), offering a simple, easy-to-use tool for new building construction designs.
Related articles across the web
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices