NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Healthcare Support Services by ABM
ABM, a provider of facility solutions, recently introduced its Healthcare Support Services business, which combines the company’s HHA Services, Healthcare Parking Systems of America, and ABM Health. In announcing the new service offering, the company noted that the healthcare industry is undergoing transformational changes due to new reimbursement policies, regulatory requirements, and policy changes.
ABM’s portfolio of services for its healthcare clients’ patients and guests include: clinical engineering and healthcare technologies, environmental services, food service, facility management, energy solutions, hospitality and valet, parking and shuttle, patient observation, and patient transportation and security. ABM can perform each of these services at a variety of healthcare facilities, and the company will work with facilities clients to define performance based improvements, guaranteeing those results.
ABM Healthcare Support Services will also provide services related to: the need for IT convergence in healthcare ecosystems through its clinical engineering expertise; the need for improved Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) and patient satisfaction scores, which ABM can guarantee through metric driven, performance based results; and performance based improvements throughout the ABM service chain, from full risk facility and medical equipment contracts to valet parking service level agreements.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions