ABM, a provider of facility solutions, recently introduced its Healthcare Support Services business, which combines the company’s HHA Services, Healthcare Parking Systems of America, and ABM Health. In announcing the new service offering, the company noted that the healthcare industry is undergoing transformational changes due to new reimbursement policies, regulatory requirements, and policy changes.
ABM’s portfolio of services for its healthcare clients’ patients and guests include: clinical engineering and healthcare technologies, environmental services, food service, facility management, energy solutions, hospitality and valet, parking and shuttle, patient observation, and patient transportation and security. ABM can perform each of these services at a variety of healthcare facilities, and the company will work with facilities clients to define performance based improvements, guaranteeing those results.
ABM Healthcare Support Services will also provide services related to: the need for IT convergence in healthcare ecosystems through its clinical engineering expertise; the need for improved Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) and patient satisfaction scores, which ABM can guarantee through metric driven, performance based results; and performance based improvements throughout the ABM service chain, from full risk facility and medical equipment contracts to valet parking service level agreements.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management