ABM, a provider of facility solutions, recently introduced its Healthcare Support Services business, which combines the company’s HHA Services, Healthcare Parking Systems of America, and ABM Health. In announcing the new service offering, the company noted that the healthcare industry is undergoing transformational changes due to new reimbursement policies, regulatory requirements, and policy changes.
ABM’s portfolio of services for its healthcare clients’ patients and guests include: clinical engineering and healthcare technologies, environmental services, food service, facility management, energy solutions, hospitality and valet, parking and shuttle, patient observation, and patient transportation and security. ABM can perform each of these services at a variety of healthcare facilities, and the company will work with facilities clients to define performance based improvements, guaranteeing those results.
ABM Healthcare Support Services will also provide services related to: the need for IT convergence in healthcare ecosystems through its clinical engineering expertise; the need for improved Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) and patient satisfaction scores, which ABM can guarantee through metric driven, performance based results; and performance based improvements throughout the ABM service chain, from full risk facility and medical equipment contracts to valet parking service level agreements.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention