ABM, a provider of facility solutions, recently introduced its Healthcare Support Services business, which combines the company’s HHA Services, Healthcare Parking Systems of America, and ABM Health. In announcing the new service offering, the company noted that the healthcare industry is undergoing transformational changes due to new reimbursement policies, regulatory requirements, and policy changes.
ABM’s portfolio of services for its healthcare clients’ patients and guests include: clinical engineering and healthcare technologies, environmental services, food service, facility management, energy solutions, hospitality and valet, parking and shuttle, patient observation, and patient transportation and security. ABM can perform each of these services at a variety of healthcare facilities, and the company will work with facilities clients to define performance based improvements, guaranteeing those results.
ABM Healthcare Support Services will also provide services related to: the need for IT convergence in healthcare ecosystems through its clinical engineering expertise; the need for improved Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) and patient satisfaction scores, which ABM can guarantee through metric driven, performance based results; and performance based improvements throughout the ABM service chain, from full risk facility and medical equipment contracts to valet parking service level agreements.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation