Valin Corporation has introduced the Snofree Roof Panel System from Heat Trace Specialists, which is designed to protect facilities against ice formations and the resulting water damage. This product is part of the company’s heat trace technology solutions for commercial and residential markets.
The Snofree Roof Panel System helps facility managers maintain their structures during winter weather. This accomplished through the material, shape, and mass of the product’s extruded aluminum core and steel enclosure, which maximizes the transfer of heat and minimizes energy usage.
The Snofree Roof Panel System also features an exclusive Snap2Lock design for simplicity and speed during installation. When the components are joined together, there are no unprotected roof penetrations.
The eave panels are available in sizes ranging from 6″ to 48″, with custom sizes available. Valley panels come in both 4″ and 6″ options. Diverse finish choices are also available, so the product can seamlessly blend in or stand out to achieve the desired appearance.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms