Valin Corporation has introduced the Snofree Roof Panel System from Heat Trace Specialists, which is designed to protect facilities against ice formations and the resulting water damage. This product is part of the company’s heat trace technology solutions for commercial and residential markets.
The Snofree Roof Panel System helps facility managers maintain their structures during winter weather. This accomplished through the material, shape, and mass of the product’s extruded aluminum core and steel enclosure, which maximizes the transfer of heat and minimizes energy usage.
The Snofree Roof Panel System also features an exclusive Snap2Lock design for simplicity and speed during installation. When the components are joined together, there are no unprotected roof penetrations.
The eave panels are available in sizes ranging from 6″ to 48″, with custom sizes available. Valley panels come in both 4″ and 6″ options. Diverse finish choices are also available, so the product can seamlessly blend in or stand out to achieve the desired appearance.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management