Valin Corporation has introduced the Snofree Roof Panel System from Heat Trace Specialists, which is designed to protect facilities against ice formations and the resulting water damage. This product is part of the company’s heat trace technology solutions for commercial and residential markets.
The Snofree Roof Panel System helps facility managers maintain their structures during winter weather. This accomplished through the material, shape, and mass of the product’s extruded aluminum core and steel enclosure, which maximizes the transfer of heat and minimizes energy usage.
The Snofree Roof Panel System also features an exclusive Snap2Lock design for simplicity and speed during installation. When the components are joined together, there are no unprotected roof penetrations.
The eave panels are available in sizes ranging from 6″ to 48″, with custom sizes available. Valley panels come in both 4″ and 6″ options. Diverse finish choices are also available, so the product can seamlessly blend in or stand out to achieve the desired appearance.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention