Valin Corporation has introduced the Snofree Roof Panel System from Heat Trace Specialists, which is designed to protect facilities against ice formations and the resulting water damage. This product is part of the company’s heat trace technology solutions for commercial and residential markets.
The Snofree Roof Panel System helps facility managers maintain their structures during winter weather. This accomplished through the material, shape, and mass of the product’s extruded aluminum core and steel enclosure, which maximizes the transfer of heat and minimizes energy usage.
The Snofree Roof Panel System also features an exclusive Snap2Lock design for simplicity and speed during installation. When the components are joined together, there are no unprotected roof penetrations.
The eave panels are available in sizes ranging from 6″ to 48″, with custom sizes available. Valley panels come in both 4″ and 6″ options. Diverse finish choices are also available, so the product can seamlessly blend in or stand out to achieve the desired appearance.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation