The Stand-Up Desk Kit is an adjustable desk surface geared for facilities that may not want to invest in more costly sit-to-stand desking solutions.
The product is placed on a regular desk, allowing the user to raise their work surface to a comfortable standing height. All four legs on the kit are adjustable in 1″ increments—ranging from 12″ to 17″ above the regular desk.
One side of the Stand-Up Desk Kit features a sloping edge to relieve the pressure of users’ wrists. All corners are also rounded. The Stand-Up Desk Kit surfaces come in three sizes: 47″x23″; 36″x21″; and 30″x19″; custom sizes also available.
Made of high quality MDF wood, the work surfaces are sealed with a finish that matches existing work surfaces in an office. There are 14 surface finishes available, including white and black as well as various grays and wood grains. The legs are available in black or white and feature non-slip feet. The Stand-Up Desk Kit can support up to 300 pounds.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management