The Stand-Up Desk Kit is an adjustable desk surface geared for facilities that may not want to invest in more costly sit-to-stand desking solutions.
The product is placed on a regular desk, allowing the user to raise their work surface to a comfortable standing height. All four legs on the kit are adjustable in 1″ increments—ranging from 12″ to 17″ above the regular desk.
One side of the Stand-Up Desk Kit features a sloping edge to relieve the pressure of users’ wrists. All corners are also rounded. The Stand-Up Desk Kit surfaces come in three sizes: 47″x23″; 36″x21″; and 30″x19″; custom sizes also available.
Made of high quality MDF wood, the work surfaces are sealed with a finish that matches existing work surfaces in an office. There are 14 surface finishes available, including white and black as well as various grays and wood grains. The legs are available in black or white and feature non-slip feet. The Stand-Up Desk Kit can support up to 300 pounds.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention