FRIDAY FUNNY: Making Work Into A Laughing Matter
These funny quotes and sayings about work, jobs, and bosses will free your mind from the grind.
These amusing work-oriented sayings come courtesy of JokeQuote.com.
No man goes before his time – unless the boss leaves early.
– Groucho Marx
Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn’t the work he’s supposed to be doing at that moment.
– Robert Benchley
I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
– Jerome K. Jerome
The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.
– Oscar Wilde
Work is the greatest thing in the world. So we should always save some of it for tomorrow.
– Don Herold
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important.
– Bertrand Russell
When a man tells you he got rich through hard work, ask him whose?
– Don Marquis
Committee – a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done.
– Fred Allen
I truly believe the wireless mouse was invented so people at work had one less thing to hang themselves with.
– Mike Vanatta
A guy gave me a job at an information booth – no questions asked.
– Jay London
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Upgrading Power Transformers