These funny quotes and sayings about work, jobs, and bosses will free your mind from the grind.
These amusing work-oriented sayings come courtesy of JokeQuote.com.
No man goes before his time – unless the boss leaves early.
– Groucho Marx
Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn’t the work he’s supposed to be doing at that moment.
– Robert Benchley
I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
– Jerome K. Jerome
The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.
– Oscar Wilde
Work is the greatest thing in the world. So we should always save some of it for tomorrow.
– Don Herold
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important.
– Bertrand Russell
When a man tells you he got rich through hard work, ask him whose?
– Don Marquis
Committee – a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done.
– Fred Allen
I truly believe the wireless mouse was invented so people at work had one less thing to hang themselves with.
– Mike Vanatta
A guy gave me a job at an information booth – no questions asked.
– Jay London
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation