These funny quotes and sayings about work, jobs, and bosses will free your mind from the grind.
These amusing work-oriented sayings come courtesy of JokeQuote.com.
No man goes before his time – unless the boss leaves early.
– Groucho Marx
Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn’t the work he’s supposed to be doing at that moment.
– Robert Benchley
I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
– Jerome K. Jerome
The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.
– Oscar Wilde
Work is the greatest thing in the world. So we should always save some of it for tomorrow.
– Don Herold
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important.
– Bertrand Russell
When a man tells you he got rich through hard work, ask him whose?
– Don Marquis
Committee – a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done.
– Fred Allen
I truly believe the wireless mouse was invented so people at work had one less thing to hang themselves with.
– Mike Vanatta
A guy gave me a job at an information booth – no questions asked.
– Jay London
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program