These funny quotes and sayings about work, jobs, and bosses will free your mind from the grind.
These amusing work-oriented sayings come courtesy of JokeQuote.com.
No man goes before his time – unless the boss leaves early.
– Groucho Marx
Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn’t the work he’s supposed to be doing at that moment.
– Robert Benchley
I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
– Jerome K. Jerome
The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.
– Oscar Wilde
Work is the greatest thing in the world. So we should always save some of it for tomorrow.
– Don Herold
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important.
– Bertrand Russell
When a man tells you he got rich through hard work, ask him whose?
– Don Marquis
Committee – a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done.
– Fred Allen
I truly believe the wireless mouse was invented so people at work had one less thing to hang themselves with.
– Mike Vanatta
A guy gave me a job at an information booth – no questions asked.
– Jay London
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention