These funny quotes and sayings about work, jobs, and bosses will free your mind from the grind.
These amusing work-oriented sayings come courtesy of JokeQuote.com.
No man goes before his time – unless the boss leaves early.
– Groucho Marx
Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn’t the work he’s supposed to be doing at that moment.
– Robert Benchley
I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
– Jerome K. Jerome
The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.
– Oscar Wilde
Work is the greatest thing in the world. So we should always save some of it for tomorrow.
– Don Herold
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important.
– Bertrand Russell
When a man tells you he got rich through hard work, ask him whose?
– Don Marquis
Committee – a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done.
– Fred Allen
I truly believe the wireless mouse was invented so people at work had one less thing to hang themselves with.
– Mike Vanatta
A guy gave me a job at an information booth – no questions asked.
– Jay London
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects