The latest introduction to the Kenwood ProTalk® line of two-way radios is a pocket-sized, portable model geared for facility management. TheProTalk LT (PKT-23) weighs 3.9 ounces, featuring 1.5 watts of transmit power, four channels, and a built-in 1430 mAh Li-Ion battery that provides up to 15 hours of operation. It can fit in a pocket, be clipped to a belt, or attached to a lanyard.
The PKT-23 measures 3.3″ tall, 1.8″ wide, and is less than 1″ in depth. The radio has a standard micro USB port for charging and programming, and it can also be charged in the conventional charging cup provided.
The radio meets 11 of 11 military standards for durability, and it features enhanced Kenwood audio quality, making it suitable for use in any business environment. Depending on conditions, the PKT-23 has a range of up to five miles and it can reach up to 17 floors in high-rise buildings and can cover up to 225,000 square feet in steel and concrete facilities. The PKT-23 comes with a two year radio warranty and a selection of headset and other optional accessories, which are accessible through a 3.5mm single pin audio jack.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention