The latest introduction to the Kenwood ProTalk® line of two-way radios is a pocket-sized, portable model geared for facility management. TheProTalk LT (PKT-23) weighs 3.9 ounces, featuring 1.5 watts of transmit power, four channels, and a built-in 1430 mAh Li-Ion battery that provides up to 15 hours of operation. It can fit in a pocket, be clipped to a belt, or attached to a lanyard.
The PKT-23 measures 3.3″ tall, 1.8″ wide, and is less than 1″ in depth. The radio has a standard micro USB port for charging and programming, and it can also be charged in the conventional charging cup provided.
The radio meets 11 of 11 military standards for durability, and it features enhanced Kenwood audio quality, making it suitable for use in any business environment. Depending on conditions, the PKT-23 has a range of up to five miles and it can reach up to 17 floors in high-rise buildings and can cover up to 225,000 square feet in steel and concrete facilities. The PKT-23 comes with a two year radio warranty and a selection of headset and other optional accessories, which are accessible through a 3.5mm single pin audio jack.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms