The latest introduction to the Kenwood ProTalk® line of two-way radios is a pocket-sized, portable model geared for facility management. TheProTalk LT (PKT-23) weighs 3.9 ounces, featuring 1.5 watts of transmit power, four channels, and a built-in 1430 mAh Li-Ion battery that provides up to 15 hours of operation. It can fit in a pocket, be clipped to a belt, or attached to a lanyard.
The PKT-23 measures 3.3″ tall, 1.8″ wide, and is less than 1″ in depth. The radio has a standard micro USB port for charging and programming, and it can also be charged in the conventional charging cup provided.
The radio meets 11 of 11 military standards for durability, and it features enhanced Kenwood audio quality, making it suitable for use in any business environment. Depending on conditions, the PKT-23 has a range of up to five miles and it can reach up to 17 floors in high-rise buildings and can cover up to 225,000 square feet in steel and concrete facilities. The PKT-23 comes with a two year radio warranty and a selection of headset and other optional accessories, which are accessible through a 3.5mm single pin audio jack.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation