NEW PRODUCT FLASH: ProTalk LT from Kenwood
The latest introduction to the Kenwood ProTalk® line of two-way radios is a pocket-sized, portable model geared for facility management. TheProTalk LT (PKT-23) weighs 3.9 ounces, featuring 1.5 watts of transmit power, four channels, and a built-in 1430 mAh Li-Ion battery that provides up to 15 hours of operation. It can fit in a pocket, be clipped to a belt, or attached to a lanyard.
The PKT-23 measures 3.3″ tall, 1.8″ wide, and is less than 1″ in depth. The radio has a standard micro USB port for charging and programming, and it can also be charged in the conventional charging cup provided.
The radio meets 11 of 11 military standards for durability, and it features enhanced Kenwood audio quality, making it suitable for use in any business environment. Depending on conditions, the PKT-23 has a range of up to five miles and it can reach up to 17 floors in high-rise buildings and can cover up to 225,000 square feet in steel and concrete facilities. The PKT-23 comes with a two year radio warranty and a selection of headset and other optional accessories, which are accessible through a 3.5mm single pin audio jack.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ