The latest introduction to the Kenwood ProTalk® line of two-way radios is a pocket-sized, portable model geared for facility management. TheProTalk LT (PKT-23) weighs 3.9 ounces, featuring 1.5 watts of transmit power, four channels, and a built-in 1430 mAh Li-Ion battery that provides up to 15 hours of operation. It can fit in a pocket, be clipped to a belt, or attached to a lanyard.
The PKT-23 measures 3.3″ tall, 1.8″ wide, and is less than 1″ in depth. The radio has a standard micro USB port for charging and programming, and it can also be charged in the conventional charging cup provided.
The radio meets 11 of 11 military standards for durability, and it features enhanced Kenwood audio quality, making it suitable for use in any business environment. Depending on conditions, the PKT-23 has a range of up to five miles and it can reach up to 17 floors in high-rise buildings and can cover up to 225,000 square feet in steel and concrete facilities. The PKT-23 comes with a two year radio warranty and a selection of headset and other optional accessories, which are accessible through a 3.5mm single pin audio jack.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management