MovinCool, a brand of DENSO Corporation, has launched a new QR Code Service Link feature that provides owners of MovinCool air conditioners fast, smartphone access to online warranty and service support information.
By scanning the QR Code on a MovinCool unit with a smartphone, users are immediately connected to the company’s website, where they can register their unit for coverage under the company’s industry-exclusive, full three-year manufacturer’s warranty (two years for ceiling-mount units).
Once registered, facilities staff can verify the unit’s current warranty coverage period, view dealer contact information, find out where to call for service support, and obtain answers to frequently asked questions. The service link also enables users to download operation manuals, service manuals, and spare parts catalogs.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs