MovinCool, a brand of DENSO Corporation, has launched a new QR Code Service Link feature that provides owners of MovinCool air conditioners fast, smartphone access to online warranty and service support information.
By scanning the QR Code on a MovinCool unit with a smartphone, users are immediately connected to the company’s website, where they can register their unit for coverage under the company’s industry-exclusive, full three-year manufacturer’s warranty (two years for ceiling-mount units).
Once registered, facilities staff can verify the unit’s current warranty coverage period, view dealer contact information, find out where to call for service support, and obtain answers to frequently asked questions. The service link also enables users to download operation manuals, service manuals, and spare parts catalogs.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention