MovinCool, a brand of DENSO Corporation, has launched a new QR Code Service Link feature that provides owners of MovinCool air conditioners fast, smartphone access to online warranty and service support information.
By scanning the QR Code on a MovinCool unit with a smartphone, users are immediately connected to the company’s website, where they can register their unit for coverage under the company’s industry-exclusive, full three-year manufacturer’s warranty (two years for ceiling-mount units).
Once registered, facilities staff can verify the unit’s current warranty coverage period, view dealer contact information, find out where to call for service support, and obtain answers to frequently asked questions. The service link also enables users to download operation manuals, service manuals, and spare parts catalogs.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event