MovinCool, a brand of DENSO Corporation, has launched a new QR Code Service Link feature that provides owners of MovinCool air conditioners fast, smartphone access to online warranty and service support information.
By scanning the QR Code on a MovinCool unit with a smartphone, users are immediately connected to the company’s website, where they can register their unit for coverage under the company’s industry-exclusive, full three-year manufacturer’s warranty (two years for ceiling-mount units).
Once registered, facilities staff can verify the unit’s current warranty coverage period, view dealer contact information, find out where to call for service support, and obtain answers to frequently asked questions. The service link also enables users to download operation manuals, service manuals, and spare parts catalogs.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation