NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Vigilant LED High Bay from Dialight
Dialight, a provider of LED lighting for industrial and hazardous areas as well as transportation and infrastructure, has introduced its Vigilant® LED High Bay. At 125 lumens per watt (LPW) fixture efficiency, the Vigilant LED High Bay is among the company’s most groundbreaking innovations, providing up to 26,500 delivered fixture lumens and backed by a 10-year full performance warranty.
Featuring Dialight’s in-house designed power supply, next generation LED technology, and advanced optical design, the new Vigilant LED High Bay holds promise for improving lighting related energy efficiency in industrial facilities. It is designed to provide superior light distribution, and a dual mounting option is available.
Weighing 18 pounds, the 100-277VAC Vigilant LED High Bay fixture ships standard with 6kV surge protection and is IP66/NEMA4X rated to operate in ambient temperatures ranging from -40°F (-40°C) to +149°F (+65°C).
The Vigilant LED High Bay fixture is currently certified to UL1598/A and CSA 22 #250 for both indoor and outdoor applications, and will soon be available with CE compliance, UL844 and ATEX/IECEx for hazardous locations as well as other international certifications.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.