Dialight, a provider of LED lighting for industrial and hazardous areas as well as transportation and infrastructure, has introduced its Vigilant® LED High Bay. At 125 lumens per watt (LPW) fixture efficiency, the Vigilant LED High Bay is among the company’s most groundbreaking innovations, providing up to 26,500 delivered fixture lumens and backed by a 10-year full performance warranty.
Featuring Dialight’s in-house designed power supply, next generation LED technology, and advanced optical design, the new Vigilant LED High Bay holds promise for improving lighting related energy efficiency in industrial facilities. It is designed to provide superior light distribution, and a dual mounting option is available.
Weighing 18 pounds, the 100-277VAC Vigilant LED High Bay fixture ships standard with 6kV surge protection and is IP66/NEMA4X rated to operate in ambient temperatures ranging from -40°F (-40°C) to +149°F (+65°C).
The Vigilant LED High Bay fixture is currently certified to UL1598/A and CSA 22 #250 for both indoor and outdoor applications, and will soon be available with CE compliance, UL844 and ATEX/IECEx for hazardous locations as well as other international certifications.
You might like:
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?