Dialight, a provider of LED lighting for industrial and hazardous areas as well as transportation and infrastructure, has introduced its Vigilant® LED High Bay. At 125 lumens per watt (LPW) fixture efficiency, the Vigilant LED High Bay is among the company’s most groundbreaking innovations, providing up to 26,500 delivered fixture lumens and backed by a 10-year full performance warranty.
Featuring Dialight’s in-house designed power supply, next generation LED technology, and advanced optical design, the new Vigilant LED High Bay holds promise for improving lighting related energy efficiency in industrial facilities. It is designed to provide superior light distribution, and a dual mounting option is available.
Weighing 18 pounds, the 100-277VAC Vigilant LED High Bay fixture ships standard with 6kV surge protection and is IP66/NEMA4X rated to operate in ambient temperatures ranging from -40°F (-40°C) to +149°F (+65°C).
The Vigilant LED High Bay fixture is currently certified to UL1598/A and CSA 22 #250 for both indoor and outdoor applications, and will soon be available with CE compliance, UL844 and ATEX/IECEx for hazardous locations as well as other international certifications.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation