Posted by Heidi Schwartz
In the business world, being able to communicate anytime, anywhere has always been an essential concept. Until recently, the only way to do this in a practical, successful manner was to set up a meeting in person.
While these face to face meetings offered the most reliable exchanges, they were often limited by logistical issues (little things like time and money). With the vast improvements of technology, professionals have entered the age of the conference call…the perfect solution to the need to meet. Alas, the perfect solution has its own hangups, so to speak.
Leadercast has been creating an Internet buzz with this amusing video that captures all of the really annoying things about conference calls…”struggling with your access code, the dropped calls, the person on mute, the person not paying any attention, and of course everyone talking over everyone else.”
The leadership development company commissioned the comedy duo of Tripp & Tyler to create this hilarious take on a conference call in real life. Check it out below, if you haven’t seen it already.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- York Chiller Mobile App