Posted by Heidi Schwartz
In the business world, being able to communicate anytime, anywhere has always been an essential concept. Until recently, the only way to do this in a practical, successful manner was to set up a meeting in person.
While these face to face meetings offered the most reliable exchanges, they were often limited by logistical issues (little things like time and money). With the vast improvements of technology, professionals have entered the age of the conference call…the perfect solution to the need to meet. Alas, the perfect solution has its own hangups, so to speak.
Leadercast has been creating an Internet buzz with this amusing video that captures all of the really annoying things about conference calls…”struggling with your access code, the dropped calls, the person on mute, the person not paying any attention, and of course everyone talking over everyone else.”
The leadership development company commissioned the comedy duo of Tripp & Tyler to create this hilarious take on a conference call in real life. Check it out below, if you haven’t seen it already.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention