Posted by Heidi Schwartz
In the business world, being able to communicate anytime, anywhere has always been an essential concept. Until recently, the only way to do this in a practical, successful manner was to set up a meeting in person.
While these face to face meetings offered the most reliable exchanges, they were often limited by logistical issues (little things like time and money). With the vast improvements of technology, professionals have entered the age of the conference call…the perfect solution to the need to meet. Alas, the perfect solution has its own hangups, so to speak.
Leadercast has been creating an Internet buzz with this amusing video that captures all of the really annoying things about conference calls…”struggling with your access code, the dropped calls, the person on mute, the person not paying any attention, and of course everyone talking over everyone else.”
The leadership development company commissioned the comedy duo of Tripp & Tyler to create this hilarious take on a conference call in real life. Check it out below, if you haven’t seen it already.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation