FRIDAY FUNNY: The Conference Call Nightmare
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
In the business world, being able to communicate anytime, anywhere has always been an essential concept. Until recently, the only way to do this in a practical, successful manner was to set up a meeting in person.
While these face to face meetings offered the most reliable exchanges, they were often limited by logistical issues (little things like time and money). With the vast improvements of technology, professionals have entered the age of the conference call…the perfect solution to the need to meet. Alas, the perfect solution has its own hangups, so to speak.
Leadercast has been creating an Internet buzz with this amusing video that captures all of the really annoying things about conference calls…”struggling with your access code, the dropped calls, the person on mute, the person not paying any attention, and of course everyone talking over everyone else.”
The leadership development company commissioned the comedy duo of Tripp & Tyler to create this hilarious take on a conference call in real life. Check it out below, if you haven’t seen it already.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.