Xylem, Inc. recently introduced its new Bell & Gossett Series e-1510 single stage end suction centrifugal pumps. The company redesigned the complete line of its best-in-class 1510 pump (now called the e-1510) to provide the highest overall efficiency in the end suction market for HVAC and plumbing applications.
With the largest “Efficiency Island” compared to other similar pumps, the e-1510 reduces electricity consumption, improves overall system performance, and lowers life cycle costs for facilities. The redesign provides the pumps in this line with a new and extensive efficiency profile, which enables users to maintain significantly higher levels of efficiency over a much wider range of operating conditions. This significant improvement is the result of cutting-edge computational fluid dynamics (CFD) design technology and deep hydraulic engineering expertise.
To simplify equipment upgrades, Bell & Gossett’s Series e-1510 offers backward dimensional interchangeability. The product line also helps system designers comply with the ASHRAE 90.1 standard by improving system energy efficiency compared to older products.
“Market forces, including rapid changes in building codes and regulations, are driving significant increases in demand for building efficiency, making total system sustainability a top priority for our customers,” said Mark Handzel, vice president, Product Regulatory Affairs and director, HVAC & Commercial Buildings Business Unit, Xylem.
The Series e-1510 is available in 26 sizes and a variety of configuration options to fit a broad range of operating conditions. Stainless steel impellers reduce corrosion or degradation potential from varying water quality, and provide improved surface characteristics for enhanced sustainable hydraulic performance. These optimized hydraulics contribute to further efficiency for both fixed and variable speed operation. True back pullout capability supports low maintenance and service costs.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- York Chiller Mobile App
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals