NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Bell & Gossett Series e-1510 Pumps by Xylem
Xylem, Inc. recently introduced its new Bell & Gossett Series e-1510 single stage end suction centrifugal pumps. The company redesigned the complete line of its best-in-class 1510 pump (now called the e-1510) to provide the highest overall efficiency in the end suction market for HVAC and plumbing applications.
With the largest “Efficiency Island” compared to other similar pumps, the e-1510 reduces electricity consumption, improves overall system performance, and lowers life cycle costs for facilities. The redesign provides the pumps in this line with a new and extensive efficiency profile, which enables users to maintain significantly higher levels of efficiency over a much wider range of operating conditions. This significant improvement is the result of cutting-edge computational fluid dynamics (CFD) design technology and deep hydraulic engineering expertise.
To simplify equipment upgrades, Bell & Gossett’s Series e-1510 offers backward dimensional interchangeability. The product line also helps system designers comply with the ASHRAE 90.1 standard by improving system energy efficiency compared to older products.
“Market forces, including rapid changes in building codes and regulations, are driving significant increases in demand for building efficiency, making total system sustainability a top priority for our customers,” said Mark Handzel, vice president, Product Regulatory Affairs and director, HVAC & Commercial Buildings Business Unit, Xylem.
The Series e-1510 is available in 26 sizes and a variety of configuration options to fit a broad range of operating conditions. Stainless steel impellers reduce corrosion or degradation potential from varying water quality, and provide improved surface characteristics for enhanced sustainable hydraulic performance. These optimized hydraulics contribute to further efficiency for both fixed and variable speed operation. True back pullout capability supports low maintenance and service costs.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices