Bendheim has introduced VintageMirror™ decorative architectural glass to the market. The result of modern production technologies, the material offers an antique mirror aesthetic in large commercial sizes, up to 96″ by 130″. With an elegant aged look for modern commercial interiors, the mirror can be used for backsplashes, lobby walls, safety laminated elevator interiors, and feature walls.
“Materials offering the charm of ‘the old days’ have regained popularity,” said Donald Jayson, senior vice president of Bendheim. “While VintageMirror is a thoroughly modern material—in terms of its high quality, consistency, and ease of handling—it has a distinctly antique look. It can bring a sense of tension into contemporary interiors or add a touch of romance and comfort to corporate settings.”
VintageMirror is identical in appearance to an authentic antique mirror with its asymmetric “imperfections” and patina. To allow customization and expand the possibilities of the glass, Bendheim can laminate VintageMirror to any of the company’s decorative patterned and etched glasses, including exclusive and vintage-inspired textures, adding complexity and visual depth to the glass. VintageMirror in laminated from is ideal for applications requiring additional safety, such as elevator interiors.
In addition to extra-large rectangular panels, Bendheim provides VintageMirror fabricated to specification, including intricate waterjet cut and CNC-machined shapes.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management