Bendheim has introduced VintageMirror™ decorative architectural glass to the market. The result of modern production technologies, the material offers an antique mirror aesthetic in large commercial sizes, up to 96″ by 130″. With an elegant aged look for modern commercial interiors, the mirror can be used for backsplashes, lobby walls, safety laminated elevator interiors, and feature walls.
“Materials offering the charm of ‘the old days’ have regained popularity,” said Donald Jayson, senior vice president of Bendheim. “While VintageMirror is a thoroughly modern material—in terms of its high quality, consistency, and ease of handling—it has a distinctly antique look. It can bring a sense of tension into contemporary interiors or add a touch of romance and comfort to corporate settings.”
VintageMirror is identical in appearance to an authentic antique mirror with its asymmetric “imperfections” and patina. To allow customization and expand the possibilities of the glass, Bendheim can laminate VintageMirror to any of the company’s decorative patterned and etched glasses, including exclusive and vintage-inspired textures, adding complexity and visual depth to the glass. VintageMirror in laminated from is ideal for applications requiring additional safety, such as elevator interiors.
In addition to extra-large rectangular panels, Bendheim provides VintageMirror fabricated to specification, including intricate waterjet cut and CNC-machined shapes.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention