NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: ezIQC from The Gordian Group
The Gordian Group’s ezIQC® solution is designed to simplify and expedite the procurement process for facility and infrastructure repair, renovation, and minor new construction projects. The ezIQC offering enables facility managers to complete construction tasks in less time at a lower cost because the competitive bidding requirements are satisfied ahead of time.
The ezIQC construction procurement process is available through cooperative purchasing networks nationwide. Many times, the amount of work an organization needs to perform does not necessitate a fully customized Job Order Contracting (JOC) solution. To address this scenario, The Gordian Group formed alliances with national and local purchasing cooperatives to make the benefits of its JOC system available to a larger number of facilities professionals. The result is ezIQC.
ezIQC was recently used to complete a restroom rebuild for the Ohio Department of Natural Resources. The original scope of work called for a major remodel to make the restroom ADA compliant. At the project site, a joint scope meeting between the ezIQC representative, facility representative, and contractor led the group to discover that the extensive remodel needs would cost more than demolishing the restroom and building a new one. The flexibility and open communication inherent to the ezIQC process allowed for the facility owner to cut costs by adapting the scope of the project. The work was completed on time and within budget.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ