The Gordian Group’s ezIQC® solution is designed to simplify and expedite the procurement process for facility and infrastructure repair, renovation, and minor new construction projects. The ezIQC offering enables facility managers to complete construction tasks in less time at a lower cost because the competitive bidding requirements are satisfied ahead of time.
The ezIQC construction procurement process is available through cooperative purchasing networks nationwide. Many times, the amount of work an organization needs to perform does not necessitate a fully customized Job Order Contracting (JOC) solution. To address this scenario, The Gordian Group formed alliances with national and local purchasing cooperatives to make the benefits of its JOC system available to a larger number of facilities professionals. The result is ezIQC.
ezIQC was recently used to complete a restroom rebuild for the Ohio Department of Natural Resources. The original scope of work called for a major remodel to make the restroom ADA compliant. At the project site, a joint scope meeting between the ezIQC representative, facility representative, and contractor led the group to discover that the extensive remodel needs would cost more than demolishing the restroom and building a new one. The flexibility and open communication inherent to the ezIQC process allowed for the facility owner to cut costs by adapting the scope of the project. The work was completed on time and within budget.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts