Posted by Heidi Schwartz
A new white paper from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) enumerates key reasons for delegating, explores major obstacles that get in the way, and examines the fundamentals necessary to delegate responsibly.
Titled simply “Leadership Development: Delegating Responsibility,” the publication is the sixth in a series of IREM® white papers that focus on various leadership-related competencies critical to real estate management success. It lays out for readers:
- What they should delegate
- To whom they should delegate, and…
- How to delegate
It also points to the link between emotional intelligence (EQ) and responsible delegation; looks at the key behaviors of people that delegate effectively; and lists developmental tactics to improve delegation competency.
IREM® Members can download the IREM® white paper on “Leadership Development: Delegating Responsibility” at no cost from www.irembooks.org, but they must log in as a member to download the publication free. The price of the publication for non-members is $5.99 and can be paid for by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) and downloaded at www.irembooks.org.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation