Posted by Heidi Schwartz
A new white paper from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) enumerates key reasons for delegating, explores major obstacles that get in the way, and examines the fundamentals necessary to delegate responsibly.
Titled simply “Leadership Development: Delegating Responsibility,” the publication is the sixth in a series of IREM® white papers that focus on various leadership-related competencies critical to real estate management success. It lays out for readers:
- What they should delegate
- To whom they should delegate, and…
- How to delegate
It also points to the link between emotional intelligence (EQ) and responsible delegation; looks at the key behaviors of people that delegate effectively; and lists developmental tactics to improve delegation competency.
IREM® Members can download the IREM® white paper on “Leadership Development: Delegating Responsibility” at no cost from www.irembooks.org, but they must log in as a member to download the publication free. The price of the publication for non-members is $5.99 and can be paid for by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) and downloaded at www.irembooks.org.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention