Center For Companies That Care Recognizes Socially Responsible Employers
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Center for Companies That Care announces its 12th Honor Roll, comprised of employers ranging from 35 to more than 40,000 employees. Each has exemplary workplace practices and active community involvement. The Honor Roll includes privately held and publicly traded organizations as well as not-for-profit employers from around the country and represents several industries.
“It’s impossible to quantify the full impact of these outstanding employers,” said Marci Koblenz, Center for Companies That Care’s co-founder and president. “They are helping their more than 83,000 employees thrive with such workplace practices as transparent communication, appreciation for employees’ work, ethical and respectful behavior, and fair compensation and benefits programs. We have heard from many how their employee engagement has increased from year to year. We know engaged employees produce better results and more satisfied customers. The volunteerism initiatives of the Honor Roll help communities prosper. They are role models.”
Honor Roll organizations are selected for their demonstration of all 10 Characteristics of Socially Responsible Employers by seasoned business professionals. Two key components of the selection process are a written application and employee survey results.
The 2014 Honor Roll recognizes:
Advocate Sherman Hospital (Elgin, IL)
Alliant Credit Union (Chicago)
BCU (Vernon Hills, IL)
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (Watertown, MA)
CBRE (Los Angeles)
Convergint Technologies (Schaumburg, IL)
Enterprise Fleet Management, Inc. (Glen Ellyn, IL)
Falcon Camp (Shaker Heights, OH)
Ryan, LLC (Dallas)
Sysmex America, Inc. (Lincolnshire, IL)
WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA)
Other posts by Heidi Schwartz
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.