The 1850SJ Ultra boom lift from JLG Industries, Inc. provides users with nearly three million cubic feet of reachable space. Delivering 19 stories of working height, this addition to JLG’s line of Ultra Series boom lifts has a maximum capacity of 1,000 pounds, allowing operators to move more tools and materials to elevated work sites. Productivity is enhanced with faster cycle speeds, enabling the boom to extend from ground to full height in less than five minutes.
The 1850SJ includes a telescopic jib that extends and retracts to provide additional reach, up-and-over capability, and the ability to telescope into and around structures in a variety of applications. Suitable environments can include: stadium, convention center and theater construction as well as entertainment and studio-related applications.
The lift further enhances productivity with a powerful turbo diesel engine that provides 99.8 horsepower to optimize drive and lift performance. In addition, standard four-wheel drive and four-wheel steer maximize maneuverability.
The new lift does not require an oversized permit on highways, which saves time on a project; it does require a weight permit. The machine design also features axles that extend or retract in less than one minute to transition quickly to or from the transport mode.
An updated platform LCD display provides more information to optimize service and operator productivity. A graphic display of the operator’s position in the work envelope aids in positioning, and the communication of service codes, engine status, fuel levels, and other messages assists with operation, diagnosis, and troubleshooting. Serviceability and operational benefits extend beyond the new LCD display to include operation and control layouts similar to all other JLG booms, making training and operation of the lift easier. Hoods open wide to provide easy access to key serviceable components.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention