The new Duro-Guard EPS Flute Fill Combo from Duro-Last is a premium insulation consisting of a closed cell, lightweight and resilient expanded polystyrene (EPS). It meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM C 578, Standard Specification for Rigid, Cellular Polystyrene Thermal Insulation. It is available in three densities, per ASTM C 578.
EPS Flute Fill Combo can be cut to fit virtually all types of steel deck and metal roof profiles, which eliminates the need for a separate flute filler. Recommended applications are: mechanically attached Duro-Last roof systems; Duro-Bond roof systems; and metal retrofit roof systems.
It can be ordered with a polyester facer or fire rated (FR) coated-glass fiber mat facer. The FR facer version helps to achieve UL class A roof assembly over noncombustible decks (refer to UL listings for maximum incline), while both facer types eliminate the need for a slip sheet. Typical sizes are 4’x8′, with overall thickness of up to 8″.
The EPS Flute Fill Combo features high thermal efficiency and offers maximum durability, providing long-term thermal insulation value. Shiplap joints help prevent thermal bridging. The product provides superior moisture resistance, does not contain CFCs or HCFCs, and is 100% recyclable.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management