The new Duro-Guard EPS Flute Fill Combo from Duro-Last is a premium insulation consisting of a closed cell, lightweight and resilient expanded polystyrene (EPS). It meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM C 578, Standard Specification for Rigid, Cellular Polystyrene Thermal Insulation. It is available in three densities, per ASTM C 578.
EPS Flute Fill Combo can be cut to fit virtually all types of steel deck and metal roof profiles, which eliminates the need for a separate flute filler. Recommended applications are: mechanically attached Duro-Last roof systems; Duro-Bond roof systems; and metal retrofit roof systems.
It can be ordered with a polyester facer or fire rated (FR) coated-glass fiber mat facer. The FR facer version helps to achieve UL class A roof assembly over noncombustible decks (refer to UL listings for maximum incline), while both facer types eliminate the need for a slip sheet. Typical sizes are 4’x8′, with overall thickness of up to 8″.
The EPS Flute Fill Combo features high thermal efficiency and offers maximum durability, providing long-term thermal insulation value. Shiplap joints help prevent thermal bridging. The product provides superior moisture resistance, does not contain CFCs or HCFCs, and is 100% recyclable.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention