The new Duro-Guard EPS Flute Fill Combo from Duro-Last is a premium insulation consisting of a closed cell, lightweight and resilient expanded polystyrene (EPS). It meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM C 578, Standard Specification for Rigid, Cellular Polystyrene Thermal Insulation. It is available in three densities, per ASTM C 578.
EPS Flute Fill Combo can be cut to fit virtually all types of steel deck and metal roof profiles, which eliminates the need for a separate flute filler. Recommended applications are: mechanically attached Duro-Last roof systems; Duro-Bond roof systems; and metal retrofit roof systems.
It can be ordered with a polyester facer or fire rated (FR) coated-glass fiber mat facer. The FR facer version helps to achieve UL class A roof assembly over noncombustible decks (refer to UL listings for maximum incline), while both facer types eliminate the need for a slip sheet. Typical sizes are 4’x8′, with overall thickness of up to 8″.
The EPS Flute Fill Combo features high thermal efficiency and offers maximum durability, providing long-term thermal insulation value. Shiplap joints help prevent thermal bridging. The product provides superior moisture resistance, does not contain CFCs or HCFCs, and is 100% recyclable.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects