The new Duro-Guard EPS Flute Fill Combo from Duro-Last is a premium insulation consisting of a closed cell, lightweight and resilient expanded polystyrene (EPS). It meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM C 578, Standard Specification for Rigid, Cellular Polystyrene Thermal Insulation. It is available in three densities, per ASTM C 578.
EPS Flute Fill Combo can be cut to fit virtually all types of steel deck and metal roof profiles, which eliminates the need for a separate flute filler. Recommended applications are: mechanically attached Duro-Last roof systems; Duro-Bond roof systems; and metal retrofit roof systems.
It can be ordered with a polyester facer or fire rated (FR) coated-glass fiber mat facer. The FR facer version helps to achieve UL class A roof assembly over noncombustible decks (refer to UL listings for maximum incline), while both facer types eliminate the need for a slip sheet. Typical sizes are 4’x8′, with overall thickness of up to 8″.
The EPS Flute Fill Combo features high thermal efficiency and offers maximum durability, providing long-term thermal insulation value. Shiplap joints help prevent thermal bridging. The product provides superior moisture resistance, does not contain CFCs or HCFCs, and is 100% recyclable.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation