The new Duro-Guard EPS Flute Fill Combo from Duro-Last is a premium insulation consisting of a closed cell, lightweight and resilient expanded polystyrene (EPS). It meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM C 578, Standard Specification for Rigid, Cellular Polystyrene Thermal Insulation. It is available in three densities, per ASTM C 578.
EPS Flute Fill Combo can be cut to fit virtually all types of steel deck and metal roof profiles, which eliminates the need for a separate flute filler. Recommended applications are: mechanically attached Duro-Last roof systems; Duro-Bond roof systems; and metal retrofit roof systems.
It can be ordered with a polyester facer or fire rated (FR) coated-glass fiber mat facer. The FR facer version helps to achieve UL class A roof assembly over noncombustible decks (refer to UL listings for maximum incline), while both facer types eliminate the need for a slip sheet. Typical sizes are 4’x8′, with overall thickness of up to 8″.
The EPS Flute Fill Combo features high thermal efficiency and offers maximum durability, providing long-term thermal insulation value. Shiplap joints help prevent thermal bridging. The product provides superior moisture resistance, does not contain CFCs or HCFCs, and is 100% recyclable.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms