INVISTA is launching new carpet search functionality, Find Carpets with Antron®, on the Antron® brand website, antron.net, to make it easier for everyone from architects and designers to specifiers and facility managers to see all carpets made of Antron® fiber available for their next project. Carpets of Antron fiber are constructed with type 6,6 nylon fiber, engineered to perform, and treated with DuraTech™ soil resistance treatment to ensure long-term performance.
This Find Carpets with Antron tool is the latest of several introduced on the Antron website designed to provide information to serve those who make, spec, buy, and use carpet. Other tools include: Total Cost of Ownership Calculator (compares two carpets of similar color, pattern, and construction to determine how total life cycle costs stack up); Life Cycle Impact Calculator (shows how much energy savings and reduced greenhouse gas emissions can mean for installation); and The Carpet Mentor (helps select the best carpet construction based on specific needs of application).
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms