INVISTA is launching new carpet search functionality, Find Carpets with Antron®, on the Antron® brand website, antron.net, to make it easier for everyone from architects and designers to specifiers and facility managers to see all carpets made of Antron® fiber available for their next project. Carpets of Antron fiber are constructed with type 6,6 nylon fiber, engineered to perform, and treated with DuraTech™ soil resistance treatment to ensure long-term performance.
This Find Carpets with Antron tool is the latest of several introduced on the Antron website designed to provide information to serve those who make, spec, buy, and use carpet. Other tools include: Total Cost of Ownership Calculator (compares two carpets of similar color, pattern, and construction to determine how total life cycle costs stack up); Life Cycle Impact Calculator (shows how much energy savings and reduced greenhouse gas emissions can mean for installation); and The Carpet Mentor (helps select the best carpet construction based on specific needs of application).
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?