INVISTA is launching new carpet search functionality, Find Carpets with Antron®, on the Antron® brand website, antron.net, to make it easier for everyone from architects and designers to specifiers and facility managers to see all carpets made of Antron® fiber available for their next project. Carpets of Antron fiber are constructed with type 6,6 nylon fiber, engineered to perform, and treated with DuraTech™ soil resistance treatment to ensure long-term performance.
This Find Carpets with Antron tool is the latest of several introduced on the Antron website designed to provide information to serve those who make, spec, buy, and use carpet. Other tools include: Total Cost of Ownership Calculator (compares two carpets of similar color, pattern, and construction to determine how total life cycle costs stack up); Life Cycle Impact Calculator (shows how much energy savings and reduced greenhouse gas emissions can mean for installation); and The Carpet Mentor (helps select the best carpet construction based on specific needs of application).
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management