Posted by Heidi Schwartz
DTZ has announced that it has secured or extended facility management services engagements with 17 organizations during the first half of the company’s fiscal year 2014. Among the facility management services DTZ will provide are janitorial, engineering, and integrated facility management.
“We’re very pleased to welcome our new clients into the fold, as well as to renew and expand our relationships with several existing clients,” said Jonathan Peck, Regional Vice President, Northeast Region. “New business and customer retention levels have been strong, which is representative of our commitment to providing exemplary customer service. These 17 organizations help expand our services throughout the Northeast to more than 300 clients, and we look forward to continuing this momentum.
Specifically, six of the contracts combined values total more than $114 million over the life of the contracts – ranging from three to five year contract terms. Details of these facility management services wins and extensions include:
- Providing janitorial services to Lindt Chocolate, the worldwide leader in the premium chocolate segment.
- Providing integrated facility management services, including the deployment of a new CMMS technology platform, to Osram Sylvania, the North American operation of multinational lighting manufacturer Osram.
- Providing engineering services to the John Hancock Tower, the 60-story skyscraper that has been the tallest building in Boston and New England for more than 30 years.
- Extending janitorial services to Logan International Airport, the largest airport in New England and handler of more than 30 million passengers in 2013. Solutions include innovative sustainability practices and programs.
- Extending janitorial services to International Place, Boston’s largest office complex with 1.8 million-square-feet of office and retail space.
- Extending janitorial services to the University of New Hampshire, the largest university in the state with more than 15,000 students.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management