Posted by Heidi Schwartz
DTZ has announced that it has secured or extended facility management services engagements with 17 organizations during the first half of the company’s fiscal year 2014. Among the facility management services DTZ will provide are janitorial, engineering, and integrated facility management.
“We’re very pleased to welcome our new clients into the fold, as well as to renew and expand our relationships with several existing clients,” said Jonathan Peck, Regional Vice President, Northeast Region. “New business and customer retention levels have been strong, which is representative of our commitment to providing exemplary customer service. These 17 organizations help expand our services throughout the Northeast to more than 300 clients, and we look forward to continuing this momentum.
Specifically, six of the contracts combined values total more than $114 million over the life of the contracts – ranging from three to five year contract terms. Details of these facility management services wins and extensions include:
- Providing janitorial services to Lindt Chocolate, the worldwide leader in the premium chocolate segment.
- Providing integrated facility management services, including the deployment of a new CMMS technology platform, to Osram Sylvania, the North American operation of multinational lighting manufacturer Osram.
- Providing engineering services to the John Hancock Tower, the 60-story skyscraper that has been the tallest building in Boston and New England for more than 30 years.
- Extending janitorial services to Logan International Airport, the largest airport in New England and handler of more than 30 million passengers in 2013. Solutions include innovative sustainability practices and programs.
- Extending janitorial services to International Place, Boston’s largest office complex with 1.8 million-square-feet of office and retail space.
- Extending janitorial services to the University of New Hampshire, the largest university in the state with more than 15,000 students.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation