This FM Alert is brought to you by RealStreet 2015, a new event sponsored by Facility Executive and Business Facilities magazines.
The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) will host its first Virtual Career Fair on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 from 12-3 p.m. CDT. This online event will connect job seekers directly with employers that have open facility management (FM) career opportunities. Attendance is free for job seekers and is open to both IFMA members and prospective members. Interested parties can register to attend and companies can learn how to post a job opportunities by visiting this link.
Attendees of IFMA’s virtual career fair will find employers looking to hire FM talent. They’ll identify specific opportunities as well as additional information about each hiring organization. Job seekers will be able to choose which employers to interact with and then engage in one-on-one chats directly with recruiters at those organizations.
Around the world, facility management is a thriving discipline bursting with innovation and opportunity. In fact, graduates from accredited FM degree programs boast a remarkable placement rate of 100% with excellent starting salaries.
The dynamic profession attracts people from a huge variety of educational and professional backgrounds bringing them together to find new and better ways to manage the built environment to achieve goals and solve problems. Facility management professionals are on the front lines of global issues like sustainability, disaster preparation and recovery, workplace productivity and quality of life.
Formed in 1980, IFMA certifies professionals in facility management, conducts research, provides educational programs, and produces World Workplace.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects