Allsteel recently expanded its architectural walls collection with the introduction of Beyond framed glass. Joining the company’s frameless glass product bearing the same name, this latest offering provides a quick, flexible option for facility managers reconfiguring office space and other settings.
As the demand for facility features such as access to natural light and visual connectivity remains at the forefront, the Beyond glass wall offering can work in a number of applications. Movable glass walls are an alternative to reconfiguring facility space through traditional construction.
Like the previously released Beyond frameless glass, this framed product incorporates a scissor lift leveling mechanism that enables the glass to be rapidly leveled with a power tool. In addition to the simple leveling, Beyond framed glass panels are built with a factory quality-controlled unitized construction that incorporates an integrated ceiling trim (eliminating the need to climb ladders to apply trim).
Beyond framed glass is available in traditional glass thicknesses of 1/4″ as well as 3/8″, meeting necessary acoustic requirements. Allsteel maintains its partnership with designer Eberhard von Huene for the continued development of the Beyond product line.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms