Allsteel recently expanded its architectural walls collection with the introduction of Beyond framed glass. Joining the company’s frameless glass product bearing the same name, this latest offering provides a quick, flexible option for facility managers reconfiguring office space and other settings.
As the demand for facility features such as access to natural light and visual connectivity remains at the forefront, the Beyond glass wall offering can work in a number of applications. Movable glass walls are an alternative to reconfiguring facility space through traditional construction.
Like the previously released Beyond frameless glass, this framed product incorporates a scissor lift leveling mechanism that enables the glass to be rapidly leveled with a power tool. In addition to the simple leveling, Beyond framed glass panels are built with a factory quality-controlled unitized construction that incorporates an integrated ceiling trim (eliminating the need to climb ladders to apply trim).
Beyond framed glass is available in traditional glass thicknesses of 1/4″ as well as 3/8″, meeting necessary acoustic requirements. Allsteel maintains its partnership with designer Eberhard von Huene for the continued development of the Beyond product line.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation