Rust-Oleum recently introduced two products that can be used together for quick repair of concrete floors in commercial and industrial facilities. Using the InstaPatch Concrete Repair and FastKote Polyurea Floor Coating, facility managers can put damaged concrete floors back into service in 24 hours.
InstaPatch Concrete Repair is an ultra-rapid curing product that cures in 15 minutes or less. InstaPatch can be poured into cracks and holes, or trowel applied with the addition of sand. It has virtually no odor and can be applied in temperatures as low as -5°F. Once fully cured, the product changes color from black to gray. After a floor has been patched with InstaPatch it can be top coated with Rust-Oleum’s FastKote Polyurea Floor Coating.
FastKote (seen here) can handle light traffic in as little as four hours after application and full vehicle traffic in 24 hours. Roller applied, the polyurea formula protects against chemicals and abrasion for long lasting durability. For floors exposed to direct sunlight, a FastKote UV formula is available to provide added protection against ultraviolet rays. The FastKote products are available in Gray, Super Light Gray, Safety Yellow, Tan, and Clear.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs