NEW PRODUCT FLASH: LLHV VersaBay LED High Bay from Columbia Lighting
Columbia Lighting, a Hubbell Lighting brand, recently introduced its LLHV VersaBay LED High Bay. These are an option for “one for one” replacements of metal halide and fluorescent high bays, and they are designed to use 48% less energy than comparable high intensity discharge (HID) and are estimated to deliver a payback period of less than two years, when replacing 400 watt metal halides.
Available in three lumen packages for a variety of mounting heights, the low profile LLHV can provide uniform illumination in warehouses, manufacturing facilities, gymnasiums, convention centers, and other large, open spaces. The LLHV provides consistent and quality light over a life of 60,000 (at L80) hours with a projected life of 100,000 hours.
The LLHV is offered with the three popular color temperatures for the locations in which it is installed: 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K. It is available in narrow distributions for racks, and wide distributions for open areas. For installation, the hanging system selections include chain, tong, or aircraft cable mounting. A factory installed acrylic or polycarbonate clear or frosted lens and wire guard protects the fixtures from being struck by objects.
With a CRI of 83+, the LLHV provides uniform color rendering that ensures facility signs are highlighted, labels are clear, sports uniforms are brighter, and materials are easy to differentiate. Three lumen packages include: 12,000 lumens at 109W (110 LPW with configurations up to 119 LPW) for low mounts that range from 12′ to 20′; 18,000 lumens at 155W (116 LPW) for medium heights of 15′ to 30′; and 24,000 lumens at 236W (102 LPW) for high applications up to 40′.
The LLHV is DLC qualified for utility rebates; meanwhile, Hubbell Lighting’s Cash Flow Positive program can provide funding opportunities for relighting projects. The products carry a five year warranty.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ