Columbia Lighting, a Hubbell Lighting brand, recently introduced its LLHV VersaBay LED High Bay. These are an option for “one for one” replacements of metal halide and fluorescent high bays, and they are designed to use 48% less energy than comparable high intensity discharge (HID) and are estimated to deliver a payback period of less than two years, when replacing 400 watt metal halides.
Available in three lumen packages for a variety of mounting heights, the low profile LLHV can provide uniform illumination in warehouses, manufacturing facilities, gymnasiums, convention centers, and other large, open spaces. The LLHV provides consistent and quality light over a life of 60,000 (at L80) hours with a projected life of 100,000 hours.
The LLHV is offered with the three popular color temperatures for the locations in which it is installed: 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K. It is available in narrow distributions for racks, and wide distributions for open areas. For installation, the hanging system selections include chain, tong, or aircraft cable mounting. A factory installed acrylic or polycarbonate clear or frosted lens and wire guard protects the fixtures from being struck by objects.
With a CRI of 83+, the LLHV provides uniform color rendering that ensures facility signs are highlighted, labels are clear, sports uniforms are brighter, and materials are easy to differentiate. Three lumen packages include: 12,000 lumens at 109W (110 LPW with configurations up to 119 LPW) for low mounts that range from 12′ to 20′; 18,000 lumens at 155W (116 LPW) for medium heights of 15′ to 30′; and 24,000 lumens at 236W (102 LPW) for high applications up to 40′.
The LLHV is DLC qualified for utility rebates; meanwhile, Hubbell Lighting’s Cash Flow Positive program can provide funding opportunities for relighting projects. The products carry a five year warranty.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation