Columbia Lighting, a Hubbell Lighting brand, recently introduced its LLHV VersaBay LED High Bay. These are an option for “one for one” replacements of metal halide and fluorescent high bays, and they are designed to use 48% less energy than comparable high intensity discharge (HID) and are estimated to deliver a payback period of less than two years, when replacing 400 watt metal halides.
Available in three lumen packages for a variety of mounting heights, the low profile LLHV can provide uniform illumination in warehouses, manufacturing facilities, gymnasiums, convention centers, and other large, open spaces. The LLHV provides consistent and quality light over a life of 60,000 (at L80) hours with a projected life of 100,000 hours.
The LLHV is offered with the three popular color temperatures for the locations in which it is installed: 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K. It is available in narrow distributions for racks, and wide distributions for open areas. For installation, the hanging system selections include chain, tong, or aircraft cable mounting. A factory installed acrylic or polycarbonate clear or frosted lens and wire guard protects the fixtures from being struck by objects.
With a CRI of 83+, the LLHV provides uniform color rendering that ensures facility signs are highlighted, labels are clear, sports uniforms are brighter, and materials are easy to differentiate. Three lumen packages include: 12,000 lumens at 109W (110 LPW with configurations up to 119 LPW) for low mounts that range from 12′ to 20′; 18,000 lumens at 155W (116 LPW) for medium heights of 15′ to 30′; and 24,000 lumens at 236W (102 LPW) for high applications up to 40′.
The LLHV is DLC qualified for utility rebates; meanwhile, Hubbell Lighting’s Cash Flow Positive program can provide funding opportunities for relighting projects. The products carry a five year warranty.
You might like:
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?