Poly Chair from Kimball Office
Poly from Kimball Office is a multipurpose, stackable seating collection that marries functionality with distinctive design. The uniform shape and size of these chairs make them easy to stack, move, and store. Available individually or in sets of four, Poly chairs are compact and can be stacked up to 30 high on an available transport dolly or up to 10 high on the floor. The sled base, polished aluminum legs come standard with black plastic glides that can be used to gang adjacent chairs.
Breathable mesh backs and seats appeal to end users, and the mesh on the front of the seat features a tighter weave for additional support. The 100% polyester mesh is available in five colors: Big Sky, Black Tie, Crimson, Tangerine, and Kiwi.
Whether arranged as a single color set or in multiple color combinations, the rich tones of this collection add visual appeal to gatherings—making these ideal for a wide variety of environments, including cafes, lounges, and meeting rooms. For sustainability and safety, Poly chairs meet or exceed applicable American National Standards Institute/Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association (ANSI/BIFMA) level 2 and Technical Bulletin 133 (TB133) standards.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ