Poly from Kimball Office is a multipurpose, stackable seating collection that marries functionality with distinctive design. The uniform shape and size of these chairs make them easy to stack, move, and store. Available individually or in sets of four, Poly chairs are compact and can be stacked up to 30 high on an available transport dolly or up to 10 high on the floor. The sled base, polished aluminum legs come standard with black plastic glides that can be used to gang adjacent chairs.
Breathable mesh backs and seats appeal to end users, and the mesh on the front of the seat features a tighter weave for additional support. The 100% polyester mesh is available in five colors: Big Sky, Black Tie, Crimson, Tangerine, and Kiwi.
Whether arranged as a single color set or in multiple color combinations, the rich tones of this collection add visual appeal to gatherings—making these ideal for a wide variety of environments, including cafes, lounges, and meeting rooms. For sustainability and safety, Poly chairs meet or exceed applicable American National Standards Institute/Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association (ANSI/BIFMA) level 2 and Technical Bulletin 133 (TB133) standards.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation