Poly from Kimball Office is a multipurpose, stackable seating collection that marries functionality with distinctive design. The uniform shape and size of these chairs make them easy to stack, move, and store. Available individually or in sets of four, Poly chairs are compact and can be stacked up to 30 high on an available transport dolly or up to 10 high on the floor. The sled base, polished aluminum legs come standard with black plastic glides that can be used to gang adjacent chairs.
Breathable mesh backs and seats appeal to end users, and the mesh on the front of the seat features a tighter weave for additional support. The 100% polyester mesh is available in five colors: Big Sky, Black Tie, Crimson, Tangerine, and Kiwi.
Whether arranged as a single color set or in multiple color combinations, the rich tones of this collection add visual appeal to gatherings—making these ideal for a wide variety of environments, including cafes, lounges, and meeting rooms. For sustainability and safety, Poly chairs meet or exceed applicable American National Standards Institute/Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association (ANSI/BIFMA) level 2 and Technical Bulletin 133 (TB133) standards.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- York Chiller Mobile App
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month