Poly from Kimball Office is a multipurpose, stackable seating collection that marries functionality with distinctive design. The uniform shape and size of these chairs make them easy to stack, move, and store. Available individually or in sets of four, Poly chairs are compact and can be stacked up to 30 high on an available transport dolly or up to 10 high on the floor. The sled base, polished aluminum legs come standard with black plastic glides that can be used to gang adjacent chairs.
Breathable mesh backs and seats appeal to end users, and the mesh on the front of the seat features a tighter weave for additional support. The 100% polyester mesh is available in five colors: Big Sky, Black Tie, Crimson, Tangerine, and Kiwi.
Whether arranged as a single color set or in multiple color combinations, the rich tones of this collection add visual appeal to gatherings—making these ideal for a wide variety of environments, including cafes, lounges, and meeting rooms. For sustainability and safety, Poly chairs meet or exceed applicable American National Standards Institute/Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association (ANSI/BIFMA) level 2 and Technical Bulletin 133 (TB133) standards.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts