Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
A business relocation is a high risk activity that can fail in some respect, even with months of planning. For those of you who have been through the experience, what top tips can you offer to other professionals to help prevent perceived or real failure?
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- York Chiller Mobile App