Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
I am planning to change my UPS batteries (12V 150Ah). My vendor suggested Rocket batteries, but the feedback for Exide batteries is on the higher side. I need assistance choosing the correct battery, and all suggestions are highly appreciated. Does anyone with experience in this area have feedback to share?
Administration & Facility Manager
The DDB Mudra Group
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Handyclean™ Roll Wipes by Diamond Wipes
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Safety Zone™ Sheet by Armstrong
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Construction Project Failures Weigh On Industry Despite Advances In Planning And Controls
- Optimized Energy Use: A Washington, DC Case Study
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action