Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
I am planning to change my UPS batteries (12V 150Ah). My vendor suggested Rocket batteries, but the feedback for Exide batteries is on the higher side. I need assistance choosing the correct battery, and all suggestions are highly appreciated. Does anyone with experience in this area have feedback to share?
Administration & Facility Manager
The DDB Mudra Group
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects