Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
I am planning to change my UPS batteries (12V 150Ah). My vendor suggested Rocket batteries, but the feedback for Exide batteries is on the higher side. I need assistance choosing the correct battery, and all suggestions are highly appreciated. Does anyone with experience in this area have feedback to share?
Administration & Facility Manager
The DDB Mudra Group
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention