Question Of The Week: Seeking UPS Battery Advice
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
I am planning to change my UPS batteries (12V 150Ah). My vendor suggested Rocket batteries, but the feedback for Exide batteries is on the higher side. I need assistance choosing the correct battery, and all suggestions are highly appreciated. Does anyone with experience in this area have feedback to share?
Administration & Facility Manager
The DDB Mudra Group
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ