Facility Management Market Worth $43.69 Billion By 2019
This FM Alert is brought to you by RealStreet 2015, a new event sponsored by Facility Executive and Business Facilities magazines.
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
According to the report “Facility Management Market by Solutions (CAFM, IWMS, CMMS, BIM, IWMS) & Services – Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019),“ infrastructural development and technological advancements are the primary factors driving the growth for the facility management market. IT based facility management solutions and services help facility managers to look carefully in the support functions as well. These solutions ensure the optimized utilization of resources, and assets which ultimately leads to reduced operational costs and enhanced profitability.
In the report, the facility management market is broken down into various segments and provides an in-depth analysis and forecasting of revenues. This research report helps to identify the factors driving this market, various restraints, challenges, and opportunities impacting it along with the future roadmaps.
The IT based facility management solutions are classified by several industry players offering solutions being classified as Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS), Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) solutions, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), Building Information Model (BIM), Enterprise Asset Management, Facility Management Information Systems (FMIS), Computer Integrated Facility Management (CIFM), and Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) Solutions.
This research report segments and categorizes the global facility management market on the basis of the following segments:
On the basis of solutions:
- Asset Management and Space Management;
- Capital Project Management;
- Real Estate Portfolio Management and Lease Administration;
- Energy Management and Environment Sustainability Management;
- Maintenance Management; and
On the basis of services:
- Design & Integration;
- Deployment & Maintenance;
- Consulting; and
- Managed Services.
On the basis of verticals:
- Public Sector, Utilities, Aerospace & Defense;
- Telecommunication & ITES;
- Manufacturing/supply chain/logistics;
- Real Estate/Infrastructure;
- Retail; and
On the basis of regions:
- North America (NA);
- Europe (EU);
- Asia Pacific (APAC);
- Middle East & Asia (MEA); and
- Latin America (LA).
As the infrastructure is developing at very high growth rate, new facilities are also developing quickly. Major industry verticals with such high infrastructural growth are public sector, manufacturing, real estate and retail among others. The adoption in these verticals is very high as they are looking to integrate data from operational facilities to other business applications.
MarketsandMarkets expects the Facility Management Market to grow from $24.65 billion in 2014 to $43.69 billion by 2019. This represents a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.1% from 2014 to 2019. MarketsandMarkets expects North America to hold the largest market for this market, in terms of geographical regions and over the next five years, it is expected to continue this pace but Asia Pacific and Middle-East and Africa would be the regions with higher growth rates.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.