Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Many facilities are burdened with necessary eyesores, but some are more visible that others. Some deserve to be hidden, but others are worthy of praise. And while every corner of a building isn’t necessarily beautiful, that doesn’t mean it can’t be applauded for what it is…ugly and proud!
At least that’s the rationale behind the ugliest garage contest, which will do just that—recognize the ugliest garage in the country. Sponsored by Blue Sky Builders, the contest requires entrants to upload their ugliest garage image to a website, where it will then be added to a Facebook gallery and Pinterest profile.
“The Ugliest Garage Contest is a fun way to share some old and broken down garages that need replacement,” states Rick Newtoff, Blue Sky Builders Owner.
To enter the Ugliest Garage Contest, click this link. The deadline for entries is June 30, 2014.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades