Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Many facilities are burdened with necessary eyesores, but some are more visible that others. Some deserve to be hidden, but others are worthy of praise. And while every corner of a building isn’t necessarily beautiful, that doesn’t mean it can’t be applauded for what it is…ugly and proud!
At least that’s the rationale behind the ugliest garage contest, which will do just that—recognize the ugliest garage in the country. Sponsored by Blue Sky Builders, the contest requires entrants to upload their ugliest garage image to a website, where it will then be added to a Facebook gallery and Pinterest profile.
“The Ugliest Garage Contest is a fun way to share some old and broken down garages that need replacement,” states Rick Newtoff, Blue Sky Builders Owner.
To enter the Ugliest Garage Contest, click this link. The deadline for entries is June 30, 2014.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention