Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Many facilities are burdened with necessary eyesores, but some are more visible that others. Some deserve to be hidden, but others are worthy of praise. And while every corner of a building isn’t necessarily beautiful, that doesn’t mean it can’t be applauded for what it is…ugly and proud!
At least that’s the rationale behind the ugliest garage contest, which will do just that—recognize the ugliest garage in the country. Sponsored by Blue Sky Builders, the contest requires entrants to upload their ugliest garage image to a website, where it will then be added to a Facebook gallery and Pinterest profile.
“The Ugliest Garage Contest is a fun way to share some old and broken down garages that need replacement,” states Rick Newtoff, Blue Sky Builders Owner.
To enter the Ugliest Garage Contest, click this link. The deadline for entries is June 30, 2014.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Cyber Security In Real Estate