Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Many facilities are burdened with necessary eyesores, but some are more visible that others. Some deserve to be hidden, but others are worthy of praise. And while every corner of a building isn’t necessarily beautiful, that doesn’t mean it can’t be applauded for what it is…ugly and proud!
At least that’s the rationale behind the ugliest garage contest, which will do just that—recognize the ugliest garage in the country. Sponsored by Blue Sky Builders, the contest requires entrants to upload their ugliest garage image to a website, where it will then be added to a Facebook gallery and Pinterest profile.
“The Ugliest Garage Contest is a fun way to share some old and broken down garages that need replacement,” states Rick Newtoff, Blue Sky Builders Owner.
To enter the Ugliest Garage Contest, click this link. The deadline for entries is June 30, 2014.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security