Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Many facilities are burdened with necessary eyesores, but some are more visible that others. Some deserve to be hidden, but others are worthy of praise. And while every corner of a building isn’t necessarily beautiful, that doesn’t mean it can’t be applauded for what it is…ugly and proud!
At least that’s the rationale behind the ugliest garage contest, which will do just that—recognize the ugliest garage in the country. Sponsored by Blue Sky Builders, the contest requires entrants to upload their ugliest garage image to a website, where it will then be added to a Facebook gallery and Pinterest profile.
“The Ugliest Garage Contest is a fun way to share some old and broken down garages that need replacement,” states Rick Newtoff, Blue Sky Builders Owner.
To enter the Ugliest Garage Contest, click this link. The deadline for entries is June 30, 2014.
You might like:
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Physical Security Planning
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- Handyclean™ Roll Wipes by Diamond Wipes
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Professional Development: Incremental Outsourcing