New Product Flash: CompuClean by Spartan Chemical
Spartan Chemical Company recently introduced the next generation of its CompuClean software. The software is now available as a cloud based service and can be accessed from any web enabled device.
The features of this Custodial Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) include workloading and staffing estimation, process documentation and standardization, quality assurance monitoring, inventory management, and capital equipment tracking.
Enhanced with enterprise level security, CompuClean subscriptions include unlimited data storage, secure program access via the Internet, data backup, complimentary upgrades, free training, and data migration assistance. The latest release also offers features such as an upgraded reporting package and enhanced data templates with new tasks and inspection lists. Since there is nothing to install or maintain facility managers can get started with CompuClean quickly.
CompuClean is available for a nominal annual fee which covers ongoing maintenance of the hosting equipment and enhancement of the program. This is compared to a user owned and maintained server which can cost upwards of $1,500 annually.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.