Spartan Chemical Company recently introduced the next generation of its CompuClean software. The software is now available as a cloud based service and can be accessed from any web enabled device.
The features of this Custodial Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) include workloading and staffing estimation, process documentation and standardization, quality assurance monitoring, inventory management, and capital equipment tracking.
Enhanced with enterprise level security, CompuClean subscriptions include unlimited data storage, secure program access via the Internet, data backup, complimentary upgrades, free training, and data migration assistance. The latest release also offers features such as an upgraded reporting package and enhanced data templates with new tasks and inspection lists. Since there is nothing to install or maintain facility managers can get started with CompuClean quickly.
CompuClean is available for a nominal annual fee which covers ongoing maintenance of the hosting equipment and enhancement of the program. This is compared to a user owned and maintained server which can cost upwards of $1,500 annually.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention