Spartan Chemical Company recently introduced the next generation of its CompuClean software. The software is now available as a cloud based service and can be accessed from any web enabled device.
The features of this Custodial Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) include workloading and staffing estimation, process documentation and standardization, quality assurance monitoring, inventory management, and capital equipment tracking.
Enhanced with enterprise level security, CompuClean subscriptions include unlimited data storage, secure program access via the Internet, data backup, complimentary upgrades, free training, and data migration assistance. The latest release also offers features such as an upgraded reporting package and enhanced data templates with new tasks and inspection lists. Since there is nothing to install or maintain facility managers can get started with CompuClean quickly.
CompuClean is available for a nominal annual fee which covers ongoing maintenance of the hosting equipment and enhancement of the program. This is compared to a user owned and maintained server which can cost upwards of $1,500 annually.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation