New Product Flash: CompuClean by Spartan Chemical
Spartan Chemical Company recently introduced the next generation of its CompuClean software. The software is now available as a cloud based service and can be accessed from any web enabled device.
The features of this Custodial Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) include workloading and staffing estimation, process documentation and standardization, quality assurance monitoring, inventory management, and capital equipment tracking.
Enhanced with enterprise level security, CompuClean subscriptions include unlimited data storage, secure program access via the Internet, data backup, complimentary upgrades, free training, and data migration assistance. The latest release also offers features such as an upgraded reporting package and enhanced data templates with new tasks and inspection lists. Since there is nothing to install or maintain facility managers can get started with CompuClean quickly.
CompuClean is available for a nominal annual fee which covers ongoing maintenance of the hosting equipment and enhancement of the program. This is compared to a user owned and maintained server which can cost upwards of $1,500 annually.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable