Armstrong Commercial Flooring introduces Flip™ Spray Adhesive, ideally suited for spaces where facility managers require a quick flooring renovation. This new spray adhesive is designed for use with Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT), Vinyl Sheet, and Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT). Flip offers a one-step application process with no mixing required.
Ideal for healthcare, retail, and other time-sensitive installation areas, the adhesive meets environmental standards for indoor air quality and is FloorScore third-party certified.
“This 90% RH high-moisture adhesive solution means that the actual installation can begin sooner, less wait time for the concrete slab to dry for an effective bond,” said Wendy Booker, product manager at Armstrong Commercial Flooring. “Once the flooring is installed, the equipment can be returned to the room immediately, rolling loads are no worry, and heat welding for aseptic areas can be done immediately.”
When Flip Spray Adhesive is used with Armstrong flooring, the installation is fully backed by the Armstrong Guaranteed Installation System.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs