Armstrong Commercial Flooring introduces Flip™ Spray Adhesive, ideally suited for spaces where facility managers require a quick flooring renovation. This new spray adhesive is designed for use with Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT), Vinyl Sheet, and Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT). Flip offers a one-step application process with no mixing required.
Ideal for healthcare, retail, and other time-sensitive installation areas, the adhesive meets environmental standards for indoor air quality and is FloorScore third-party certified.
“This 90% RH high-moisture adhesive solution means that the actual installation can begin sooner, less wait time for the concrete slab to dry for an effective bond,” said Wendy Booker, product manager at Armstrong Commercial Flooring. “Once the flooring is installed, the equipment can be returned to the room immediately, rolling loads are no worry, and heat welding for aseptic areas can be done immediately.”
When Flip Spray Adhesive is used with Armstrong flooring, the installation is fully backed by the Armstrong Guaranteed Installation System.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management