Armstrong Commercial Flooring introduces Flip™ Spray Adhesive, ideally suited for spaces where facility managers require a quick flooring renovation. This new spray adhesive is designed for use with Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT), Vinyl Sheet, and Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT). Flip offers a one-step application process with no mixing required.
Ideal for healthcare, retail, and other time-sensitive installation areas, the adhesive meets environmental standards for indoor air quality and is FloorScore third-party certified.
“This 90% RH high-moisture adhesive solution means that the actual installation can begin sooner, less wait time for the concrete slab to dry for an effective bond,” said Wendy Booker, product manager at Armstrong Commercial Flooring. “Once the flooring is installed, the equipment can be returned to the room immediately, rolling loads are no worry, and heat welding for aseptic areas can be done immediately.”
When Flip Spray Adhesive is used with Armstrong flooring, the installation is fully backed by the Armstrong Guaranteed Installation System.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention