Armstrong Commercial Flooring introduces Flip™ Spray Adhesive, ideally suited for spaces where facility managers require a quick flooring renovation. This new spray adhesive is designed for use with Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT), Vinyl Sheet, and Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT). Flip offers a one-step application process with no mixing required.
Ideal for healthcare, retail, and other time-sensitive installation areas, the adhesive meets environmental standards for indoor air quality and is FloorScore third-party certified.
“This 90% RH high-moisture adhesive solution means that the actual installation can begin sooner, less wait time for the concrete slab to dry for an effective bond,” said Wendy Booker, product manager at Armstrong Commercial Flooring. “Once the flooring is installed, the equipment can be returned to the room immediately, rolling loads are no worry, and heat welding for aseptic areas can be done immediately.”
When Flip Spray Adhesive is used with Armstrong flooring, the installation is fully backed by the Armstrong Guaranteed Installation System.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation