New Product Flash: Flip Spray Adhesive from Armstrong
Armstrong Commercial Flooring introduces Flip™ Spray Adhesive, ideally suited for spaces where facility managers require a quick flooring renovation. This new spray adhesive is designed for use with Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT), Vinyl Sheet, and Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT). Flip offers a one-step application process with no mixing required.
Ideal for healthcare, retail, and other time-sensitive installation areas, the adhesive meets environmental standards for indoor air quality and is FloorScore third-party certified.
“This 90% RH high-moisture adhesive solution means that the actual installation can begin sooner, less wait time for the concrete slab to dry for an effective bond,” said Wendy Booker, product manager at Armstrong Commercial Flooring. “Once the flooring is installed, the equipment can be returned to the room immediately, rolling loads are no worry, and heat welding for aseptic areas can be done immediately.”
When Flip Spray Adhesive is used with Armstrong flooring, the installation is fully backed by the Armstrong Guaranteed Installation System.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices