Sloan has introduced Senso, an electronic faucet that delivers an illuminated rainfall pattern of water. Intended for high-end commercial facilities such as hotels, restaurants, and corporate restrooms, Senso features intuitive controls. Users can set the water hotter or colder by adjusting the faucet’s featherlight touch sensors, which are lit with red or blue LEDs to indicate temperature. The rainfall water flow from the faucet is also illuminated and shuts off automatically when hands move out of the sensor range.
This chrome plated, die-cast metal faucet is a modular, one-piece construction and is available with flows of 0.5 gallons per minute (gpm) or 1.0 gpm multi-laminar spray. Senso’s low-voltage line power eliminates the need for batteries.
Other features include: magnetic mono-stable solenoid valve; water supply connection with flexible high-pressure hoses and strainers; ceramic disc mixing valve; on-board diagnostics; programmable time-outs; and a 120VAC/12 VDC plug-in voltage adapter.
The Senso matches with Sloan Designer Series lavatory systems. It is compliant to ASME A112.18.1-2005; CSA B125.1-05; ISO/IEC 17025; and ANSI A 117.1.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Stainless Steel Mounting Posts by Camden Door Controls