With the launch of P&G Professional University, the company now offers a free, web based educational resource that provides expert insights, training, and tools for customers and non-customers alike within the professional cleaning industry.
A Professional Development section offers both written and video based educational content and allows students to test their knowledge through self-study sessions and quizzes. The Resource Library provides a robust offering of industry related articles and expert insights, while the Product & Procedures section leads end users to P&G Professional’s catalog of hands-on training tools.
Faculty members contributing content to the University include third-party industry experts and thought leaders from P&G Professional’s exclusive Advisory Council. Representing diverse areas of expertise, Advisory Council members work with P&G Professional to promote best practices and education within the cleaning industry and share their insights through specialized content, including articles and webinars, designed to help organizations create and maintain effective cleaning programs.
P&G Professional University also features training materials for Hazard Communications Standards (HCS) to help facility managers prepare for the industry’s move to the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS). Employee training on new product labels and formats were required before December 1, 2013, and full compliance must be achieved by June 1, 2016. (To read more on the GHS transition, read this TFM May 2013 article.)
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?