With the launch of P&G Professional University, the company now offers a free, web based educational resource that provides expert insights, training, and tools for customers and non-customers alike within the professional cleaning industry.
A Professional Development section offers both written and video based educational content and allows students to test their knowledge through self-study sessions and quizzes. The Resource Library provides a robust offering of industry related articles and expert insights, while the Product & Procedures section leads end users to P&G Professional’s catalog of hands-on training tools.
Faculty members contributing content to the University include third-party industry experts and thought leaders from P&G Professional’s exclusive Advisory Council. Representing diverse areas of expertise, Advisory Council members work with P&G Professional to promote best practices and education within the cleaning industry and share their insights through specialized content, including articles and webinars, designed to help organizations create and maintain effective cleaning programs.
P&G Professional University also features training materials for Hazard Communications Standards (HCS) to help facility managers prepare for the industry’s move to the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS). Employee training on new product labels and formats were required before December 1, 2013, and full compliance must be achieved by June 1, 2016. (To read more on the GHS transition, read this TFM May 2013 article.)
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event