New Service Spotlight: Educational Resources from P&G Professional
With the launch of P&G Professional University, the company now offers a free, web based educational resource that provides expert insights, training, and tools for customers and non-customers alike within the professional cleaning industry.
A Professional Development section offers both written and video based educational content and allows students to test their knowledge through self-study sessions and quizzes. The Resource Library provides a robust offering of industry related articles and expert insights, while the Product & Procedures section leads end users to P&G Professional’s catalog of hands-on training tools.
Faculty members contributing content to the University include third-party industry experts and thought leaders from P&G Professional’s exclusive Advisory Council. Representing diverse areas of expertise, Advisory Council members work with P&G Professional to promote best practices and education within the cleaning industry and share their insights through specialized content, including articles and webinars, designed to help organizations create and maintain effective cleaning programs.
P&G Professional University also features training materials for Hazard Communications Standards (HCS) to help facility managers prepare for the industry’s move to the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS). Employee training on new product labels and formats were required before December 1, 2013, and full compliance must be achieved by June 1, 2016. (To read more on the GHS transition, read this TFM May 2013 article.)
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices