With the launch of P&G Professional University, the company now offers a free, web based educational resource that provides expert insights, training, and tools for customers and non-customers alike within the professional cleaning industry.
A Professional Development section offers both written and video based educational content and allows students to test their knowledge through self-study sessions and quizzes. The Resource Library provides a robust offering of industry related articles and expert insights, while the Product & Procedures section leads end users to P&G Professional’s catalog of hands-on training tools.
Faculty members contributing content to the University include third-party industry experts and thought leaders from P&G Professional’s exclusive Advisory Council. Representing diverse areas of expertise, Advisory Council members work with P&G Professional to promote best practices and education within the cleaning industry and share their insights through specialized content, including articles and webinars, designed to help organizations create and maintain effective cleaning programs.
P&G Professional University also features training materials for Hazard Communications Standards (HCS) to help facility managers prepare for the industry’s move to the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS). Employee training on new product labels and formats were required before December 1, 2013, and full compliance must be achieved by June 1, 2016. (To read more on the GHS transition, read this TFM May 2013 article.)
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management