Many facility managers today are faced with shrinking or stagnant budgets. Even those not under an impetus to do more with less want to keep their costs in check.
Fortunately, the ways in which facility managers can enhance their organizations’ sites—in both appearance and operations—are vast. Of course, having so many choices can sometimes be daunting. Nevertheless, every day facility managers are making decisions that not only improve their facilities, but also reduce costs.
What is the single most effective change you’ve implemented recently to improve your bottom line?
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation