Many facility managers today are faced with shrinking or stagnant budgets. Even those not under an impetus to do more with less want to keep their costs in check.
Fortunately, the ways in which facility managers can enhance their organizations’ sites—in both appearance and operations—are vast. Of course, having so many choices can sometimes be daunting. Nevertheless, every day facility managers are making decisions that not only improve their facilities, but also reduce costs.
What is the single most effective change you’ve implemented recently to improve your bottom line?
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects