Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
My facility uses a lot of checklists. I would like to find some kind of computer software with a hand held tool that can do the checklists electronically and upload to a computer. Does anyone have any suggestions?
George Albert Lead Maintenance Mechanic Watson Pharmaceuticals Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- DCIM For Facility Management
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Stainless Steel Mounting Posts by Camden Door Controls
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- Safety Zone™ Sheet by Armstrong
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management