Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
My facility uses a lot of checklists. I would like to find some kind of computer software with a hand held tool that can do the checklists electronically and upload to a computer. Does anyone have any suggestions?
George Albert Lead Maintenance Mechanic Watson Pharmaceuticals Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects