Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
As Director of Facilities and Administration, cellphones come under my department’s umbrella. We are looking to stop providing cellphones and move to a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) model. I would appreciate feedback from others who have experience with BYOD. Did it have any impact on your facilities group? Or on your entire organization?
Director of Facilities and Administration
Los Angeles, CA
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- York Chiller Mobile App
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month