Question Of The Week: What To Do About BYOD?
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
As Director of Facilities and Administration, cellphones come under my department’s umbrella. We are looking to stop providing cellphones and move to a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) model. I would appreciate feedback from others who have experience with BYOD. Did it have any impact on your facilities group? Or on your entire organization?
Director of Facilities and Administration
Los Angeles, CA
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ