Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
As Director of Facilities and Administration, cellphones come under my department’s umbrella. We are looking to stop providing cellphones and move to a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) model. I would appreciate feedback from others who have experience with BYOD. Did it have any impact on your facilities group? Or on your entire organization?
Director of Facilities and Administration
Los Angeles, CA
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention