Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
As Director of Facilities and Administration, cellphones come under my department’s umbrella. We are looking to stop providing cellphones and move to a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) model. I would appreciate feedback from others who have experience with BYOD. Did it have any impact on your facilities group? Or on your entire organization?
Director of Facilities and Administration
Los Angeles, CA
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation