Posted by Heidi Schwartz
This week’s question comes from the Facilities Management Group on LinkedIn.
As Director of Facilities and Administration, cellphones come under my department’s umbrella. We are looking to stop providing cellphones and move to a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) model. I would appreciate feedback from others who have experience with BYOD. Did it have any impact on your facilities group? Or on your entire organization?
Director of Facilities and Administration
Los Angeles, CA
Share your feedback and suggestions in the LEAVE A COMMENT section below.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades