How Did You Celebrate World FM Day?
Posted by Heidi Schwartz
Each year, the facility management profession takes center stage on World FM Day, and this year is no different.
Initiated in 2008 by Global FM, the aim of World FM Day is to raise the profile of the facility management (FM) profession, not just in local markets, but anywhere facility managers influence the health, safety, productivity, and well being of people who use the built environment.
This year’s theme is “Connected FM, Connected World – Global Knowledge Sharing,” focusing on how professionals connect with our own organizations, how we understand our clients, and importantly, how we can tailor and share information while growing individual businesses and the profile of the wider industry.
Be it a formal panel seminar, a staff office morning coffee break, or a client networking event, World FM Day is the catalyst to engage hundreds of individuals, companies, associations, and partners in celebrating their successes and showing the world the important contributions FM brings to the built environment.
So how did you celebrate World FM Day (June 4, 2014) this year? Let us know in the comments section below.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions